tryingtogain is offline Member

thinking about trying gear on a cycle of 4 weeks

hey im new on this board and this is my first post. I've been lifting weights since new yrs day and i have gained 6lbs of muscle but i have seemed to stop gaining weight and ive been taking my supplimens right so ive been thinking about getting on some gear for 4 weeks and that would be all i am turning 17 soon and if i take low dosages for 3-4 weeks would that help out. i dont want to take alot since im still young and i would want to take an oral steriod such as dbol in dont know wich one is the best though any advice i cant seem to get any gear anyways even if i wanted some.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I strongly recommend that you DO NOT use steriods . You're 17 and have only been working out for ~5 months. What are your stats? What is your training schedule like? What is your typical days diet like (give us an entire breakdown)?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Whoa...where do I start?

Ok here goes, bro this is not a flame so don't take it that way (don't get discouraged). Six months of training is nothing!! You should have AT LEAST 2-3 years under your belt before you even CONSIDER using AAS. Second, you are WAAAYYYYY too young to start. You have a lot of natural growing to do first and if you start now you can shut down your growth plates. Third, oral only cycles are not even close to being as good as an inectable cycle AND they are potentially more dangerous than injections. Fourth, 4-5 weeks will do very little for you. Cycles should be run for 8-10 weeks.

Bro, stick around, ask lots of questions and spend a lot of time in our Fitness Forum (diet, training, suppliments). That is what you need right now.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro like aurthur said your 17 butthe main thing is that uve been training only for 5 months????WTF?bro u probably dont even have your training and diet down and u wanna hit gear?are u serious?bro do u even know anything about it?its no joke .read full intensitys post would ya.can someone post a link to it?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    First of all 17 way to young and you've only been training for 5 mo.
    You are in your prime as far as natural hormone production goes don't fuck that up by taking AS it WILL HURT you in the long run.
    Now is the time for you to learn about proper diet and training. If you've stopped making gains switch up your workout.
    Keep to heavy basic compound movements Squats,bent over rows,bench presses,Deadlifts etc...
    Also be sure you're in a positive caloric state.(Consuming more calories than you burn) Train hard for a couple of years like 5 then you may be ready for AS.

Train hard, Eat hard, Rest easy, GET BIG

xxxl83

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the guys it is way to soon for you to get into steroids . If you aren't getting the results maybe your muscles are getting used to your routine. Change it up a little. Put some new lifts in their. Plus maybe you can tweek your diet a little .

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: thinking about trying gear on a cycle of 4 weeks

Originally posted by tryingtogain
    hey im new on this board and this is my first post. I've been lifting weights since new yrs day and i have gained 6lbs of muscle but i have seemed to stop gaining weight and ive been taking my supplimens right so ive been thinking about getting on some gear for 4 weeks and that would be all i am turning 17 soon and if i take low dosages for 3-4 weeks would that help out. i dont want to take alot since im still young and i would want to take an oral steriod such as dbol in dont know wich one is the best though any advice i cant seem to get any gear anyways even if i wanted some.
    If you are 17, been lifitng for 5 months and you have hit a 'plateau' (what makes you think that you are not gaining BTW?) then you should look at 1) your diet or 2) your workout routine.

With a good diet & workout routine, you can continute to make good gains for a long time to come.

Forget AS for now. I can go into all the reasons, but I won't lecture. Work on the diet (eat HUGE!) and workout and see if that doesn't do the trick for you!

Diet: Quality food, lots of protien & complex carbohydrates.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I couldn't have said it better myself..

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    true true

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    17 is def way to young. You will hit many flat spots in your training, it is the nature of the beast. Exhaust all possibilities of overcoming them before even looking at taking it to the next level. A simple change in number of days you are working out or a bump in calories may be all you need.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you give us some details on your diet & workout routine; maybe we can give you some suggestions on that!

At 17 you have enough test. in your system it's like getting free juice for 2-5 years. Make the most of that time!

Billmister is offline Member
    wait wait wait... listen to everyone... they have experience... and know

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Everyone here is giving the best advice possible. You are far from ready for AS. The biggest mistakes I made trying to gain natural was not eating properly and overtraining. You really need to look over these two aspects and fine tune them to optimize your results. I did stupid things in the beginning like gaining muscle and not eating more calories to support the new muscle and create an environment for additional muscle to grow. I would also get caught up in thinking more is better when it came to training and would actually start losing strength and size because of it. Once I figured out the right plan I gained size on a pretty consistant basis but would hit plateaus every now and then. It's just the name of the game and you have to stick with it and eventually you'll get through these plateaus. You can easily go for many years at your age and add lots of muscle to your frame without AS. :/:

Thread Information