John Hubbard is offline Associate Member

For Jason, Mods, Vets and all other members.

I'm sorry for my previous post on kits . I'm just running out of time and grasping at straws here. I guess this time around I'm S.O.L. for my contest prep but I'm glad to be here nonetheless. I hope to learn from everyone here as there's definitely lots of knowledge on this board. So to Jason and everybodyelse please accept my apology. Thanks

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Don't know what your talking about but I accept your apology..I think...

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Lol Big Rush. I posted for any information that would help me in getting some Sero kits. I need some for contest prep. and had no problems before cause I had a HIV+ friend who always helped out but since she recently passed away , I'm back to the old drawing board. I really didn't intend to make my post sound like a 'source post' but was really trying to get a few helpful hints that would point me in the right direction. I understand this wasn't a good idea now to post it since this is a great way for scammers to take advantage of people . I know i'm out of luck for any kits for my contest so I'll just have to bite the bullet in the mean time and hope I get some help on this in the future.

Thread Information