djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

appropriate for cutting?

currently im 5'11, 240-245, change on a daily basis. but anyways, my bf is probably between 20-25%, but its strange. my arms, legs, barely any of my chest have fat, its mostly stomach, a little in my chest, and a bit in my legs. now to the point, i just finished sust, deca , 3 weeks ago and i finished dbol 9 weeks ago. i want to start my cutting cycle mid to late june, and i think this is what i want, please critique:

tren 75mg eod
    winny 50 mg eod
    test suspension 50 or 100mg eod
    clen for 6 weeks
    t3 for 6 weeks

i know ill be a pincusions, but now i can do all those site injections i've wanted. also the clen will be cycled and diet will be real tough with lots of cardio...and ideas/thoughts? please help, thanks

dj

4plates is offline Banned
    if you just ended a cycle 3 wks ago i would wait another 5-7 wks depending how long the previous cycle was.
    btw i like the cutting cycle assuming you will be doing all the products for 6 wks,you might even want to bump it up an extra wk or 2

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I agree with 4 plates 100%

yah i just didn't want to run toxic things that long, but ill get the proper protection. i been off 3 weeks now, and im waiting till mid to late june, so ill have between 7 or 8 weeks off and my last cycle was 10 weeks. anyone else? i need advice/opinions...thanks

dj

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I would run plain ol' Test. En/Cyp instead of suspension. Why do the Test. Suspension? Just curious.

The rest looks good.

How wil you dose the Clen /T3? Got a good schedule for that? T3 should be tapered carefully...

What about the rest of the equation: Diet & Cardio? Doing that right will have a far bigger impact on a cutting cycle's success than any AS will...

cardio will be 5 times a week, 30-60 min each time, 3 days will be intense cardio, 2 days will be limited intensity cardio, walking fast, riding bike, etc...diet will be high protein hopefully between 250-400g daily, moderate carbs probably around 300-400 and extremely low fat. sound ok? the clen and t3 i'll have to figure out how much I have before i can figure out tapering and dosages. as far as suspension, im taking that because i cant get enant/cyp/prop, i have access to eq, would that be a better choice? thanks again for the help,

dj

i feel like there are so many posts that mine never gets ready, anyone else please? lol

dj

bump one more time.

dj

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    bump for DJ

Thread Information