Bodine6 is offline Junior Member

Thanks guys, feeling better!!!

Hey, what's up everyone? I wrote a few days ago asking for help with a problem that I was having with itchyness. I was really concerned with this if you know what I mean. Well, I just wanted to let you know that I am feeling much better and the problem has subsided. Just wanted to say thanks for all of the advice that was given, much appreciated! If you don't remember by now, my sister got ahold of some of my toys and I really needed one desprately I will be back to normal soon. Thanks again.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job bro. How did you get ahold of some nolva? Did your sis help you out?

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Well, not exactly. I have a lot of Clomid and so I took 100mg the first day. And when I woke up, there were no symptoms. I know I should of kept taking it but 2 days later and still nothing. I cannot remember who posted it but they said something about people worrying too much and that it was most likey your body adjusting which makes perfect sense. Besides I was only on day four when it started. I can't tell your how reassuring it was! I will be getting something soon though, so I am cool. Thanks

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    That was me...hehehehehe..good luck with your cycle---dont get to wound up over every little symptom--all of this stuff is new to your body, give it time to adjust and go from there. Im sure you will be fine. Glad to here your alright! Good Luck!
    -Cy

Thread Information