Thread: Sus/Deca

morpheus is offline Junior Member

Sus/Deca

Hello.

My name is Mike I will be starting my first cycle in June,would like opinions about my cycle.

Sus 250mg/week for 8 weeks
    Deca 200mg/week for 8 weeks, week 4/5 will take 400mg
    will include Novadex + clomid.

My stats:

1.74m tall
    77kg
    3 years natural

I would like to reach a weight of 95kg is this possible with my cycle?
    I hear that sus hurts alot, but most people recommend it highly for a first cycle.Well i hope i have selected a good begginer's cycle.
    I know alot of you include Dianabol for the first weeks but cannot afford it.
    Thanks

Welcome to the real world.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would do sus @500mg per week and deca @400 per week. As far as the dbol I always recommend against it first time out. A lot of guys do it their first (me included) but it is kinda harsh stuff

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Nobody can tell you how much you will gain your first cycle: too many variables that depend on YOU alone. But 18 kilos (39.6 lbs) is probably too much to expect from any cycle.

Sustanon is, IMO, the WORST drug for a first cycle. Shooting Sustanon less than 2X weekly is a complete waste--half the week you will have a lot of testosterone in your system, the other half, very little.

You are better off with a single-ester testosterone like Test. Enathate or Cypionate , they are long-chain esters that release slowly and evenly into the body--and stable bllod levels are the key to maximizing growth.

Thread Information