kemial is offline New Member

Smile How do I use fina?

I am very new, I have some fina that a friend of mine made for me. He told me to take 1cc every other day. I shot myself in the butt wendsday night and now I am getting ready to shoot myself in the butt again. First shot was quick and painless, I am using a 22 guage 1 1/2". When I plunged the needle in I stick almost all of it in with the exception of a little left out in case it breaks off. My question is: Is 1cc enough everyother day? Also when is the best time for me to take the shot, in the mornings, evenings, or night? Does it matter when I take it?

My throat is very dry right now and the inside of my thighs are feeling a little rashy...is this normal? Is there anything else I should be taking with the fina, like clomid or anything? Can I take Dianabol with the fina, or is that too much for my system? My friend gave me some of the pink octagon pills (60 of them).

I am currently 5'11 and 193lbs today. 4 days ago I was 190lbs.
    I have been lifiting weights for about 10 months now. My max on the bench is 275, my squat is 450 and my deadlift is 495. For some reason if my squat is up my deadlift is down and vice versa.

My diet needs improvement, it is so hard trying to stay on a time schedule with my job, but I am making great efforts. As soon as I figure how to use this message board I will post a picture.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kemial

I am very new, I have some fina that a friend of mine made for me. He told me to take 1cc every other day. I shot myself in the butt wendsday night and now I am getting ready to shoot myself in the butt again. First shot was quick and painless, I am using a 22 guage 1 1/2". When I plunged the needle in I stick almost all of it in with the exception of a little left out in case it breaks off. My question is: Is 1cc enough everyother day? Also when is the best time for me to take the shot, in the mornings, evenings, or night? Does it matter when I take it?

My throat is very dry right now and the inside of my thighs are feeling a little rashy...is this normal? Is there anything else I should be taking with the fina, like clomid or anything? Can I take Dianabol with the fina, or is that too much for my system? My friend gave me some of the pink octagon pills (60 of them).

I am currently 5'11 and 193lbs today. 4 days ago I was 190lbs.
    I have been lifiting weights for about 10 months now. My max on the bench is 275, my squat is 450 and my deadlift is 495. For some reason if my squat is up my deadlift is down and vice versa.

My diet needs improvement, it is so hard trying to stay on a time schedule with my job, but I am making great efforts. As soon as I figure how to use this message board I will post a picture.
    Need to do some research.... what is your complete cycle?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I would not run fina by itself or would i recommend for a first cycle.
    60 dbols is not enough
    when you are ready for fina, research it, make it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Need to do some research.... what is your complete cycle?
    As for my cycle I was going to take the fina for 8 weeks and then get off. I was going to do 1cc every other day for 8 weeks. The Dbol pills he just threw in there, I am not sure why but he gave them to me. I have been trying to research the fina, but I have not been able to find a thread that tells you how to cycle fina, maybe I am just sucking on how to use the message board.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    or maybe you are not ready to use fina. i haven't been here years, but i have seen a thousand threads on fina. Bro, not a whole lot of people take fina by itself. I would recommend you get some different gear and wait on fina.

I did finally find some threads on what I was looking for. The average dose is .75ml every day, I was going to take it EOD and I definately need to get some test! I am not sure what finadick is, but it sounds bad.
    I have already taken my second shot and it was painless and quick.

I think what I am going to do is purchase some Sus. for the test. I have already stuck myself twice with that needle and I am going to see it through to the end...it hurts mentally but physically I feel no pain. Tonight I was trying to sike myself up for the shot (lol)

I know I am ignorant about steroids , but if some of you experienced Fina users will give me any kind of info that you feel will help me I would really appreciate it. I can't turn back now because it took me this long to try it, and I pray it will be a good experience with some guidance.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I don't think ur ready fro gear.. but if ur gonan continure if i were u i would
    Buy soem test prop ASAP.. shoot eod so u get 450 mgs a weeks.. u have to wait to see how strong the dose of prop is b4 u know how much to shoot eod...
    it dosne't matter waht time of day u shoot fina or prop.. but i try to keep it the same time of day
    Get ur diet in check or ur fina and prop are usless..
    u can take 5 dbol a day till they r done if u really want.. but u had better get some PROP asap...

good luck

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    finadick is where you can't get it up for anyreason due to fina (i.e. decadick for deca ). Bro, if you are going to continue, i would stop now until you get all your gear. But, like i said, i would stop and do more research

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have already stuck myself twice with that needle and I am going to see it through to the end...it hurts mentally but physically I feel no pain. Tonight I was trying to sike myself up for the shot (lol)
    The same needle? Damn, bro, put down the juice, two shots won't realy matter much if you stop now. Learn about what exactly you are injecting into your body! This is just carelessness, but asking a question here is better than what 99% of the other bros in your newbie postion do. Stop now and leanr some more before you make a mistake.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    The same needle? Damn, bro, put down the juice, two shots won't realy matter much if you stop now. Learn about what exactly you are injecting into your body! This is just carelessness, but asking a question here is better than what 99% of the other bros in your newbie postion do. Stop now and leanr some more before you make a mistake.

-moto
    no I would never stick myself with the same needle, I was just saying I had already given myself two shots of fina on different days and I wasn't going to go backwards now.

I did get some ethanate from my buddy at the gym that made the fina for me. That stuff was more expensive than the fina...damn. He suggested that I take 500mg a week, he also informed that the fina he made for me was 75mg.

Yesterday I hit the gym like a lunatic, I have always had great energy working out, but yesterday I felt like...Conan. I start doing deadlifts with my group, started off doing 6 sets of 5 reps. Started with 315, 365,405, and 495 then back down. I have never in my life deadlifted 495 for 5 reps. So I can tell an increase in strength already. Did some pulldowns and some curls then called it a day. It's funny because here I am getting all juiced up, roaring in the gym because I am pulling 495 for 5 reps. and all my partners are powerlifters they are deadlifting 675lbs-700lbs but I am making all the noise.

My muscles are are getting fuller already, everytime I look in the mirror I am amazed on what this stuff does. I seem to have a pump all the time, and when I finished lifting yesterday I had an excellent pump.
    I hit the scale at 205! I have been drinking water like crazy and eating everything in sight. I have gained some luv handles but my buddy told me that is ok to have some extra fat on you rather than be under weight. My urine is clear white, so I know I am drinking plenty water. I make increase my fina shots to ED after my 2nd or 3rd week. Depending on how much I gain. Right now I am riding on clean receptor sights so my body is really absorbing everything very well. I take another shot tonight and I will post my pics up.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You have little clue to what you are doing. What anti-es are running, what did you get for PCT. Did you realise fina shoudl be shot ED not EOD?

You need to stop and first learn what the hell you are doing.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    After 2 shots of fina you wouldn't feel anything. This is placebo effect. It takes most guys around 4 weeks for the stuff to kick in. I would seriously advise you to stop. If you're going to keep going, do a search on this site for fina and how to use it.. as well as the test.. Do a lot of research into post cycle treatment too, and before you start with the test you need some nolvadex unless you want to start sporting a d cup.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 10-12-2003 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    After 2 shots of fina you wouldn't feel anything. This is placebo effect. It takes most guys around 4 weeks for the stuff to kick in. I would seriously advise you to stop. If you're going to keep going, do a search on this site for fina and how to use it.. as well as the test.. Do a lot of research into post cycle treatment too, and before you start with the test you need some nolvadex unless you want to start sporting a d cup.
    Maybe you guys are right, I have been doing my best trying to find out things about Fina but everyones approach has been a little different to what they are taking with it. I wish there was a fina websight. I do appreciate the harsh advice, it is not somehting I was expecting hear, but maybe the stuff is that dangerous. I have notice that the head of my penis is getting sensitive. As for the anti ests. the reason I never got any was because my weight lifting buddy told me that because it was my first cycle I didn't any because it wouldn't build up in my system to where it would hurt me. I have only been relying on the info he gave me. Thank you for the advice and I will follow it.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    This guy gives anabolic users a bad name. End of story.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    This guy gives anabolic users a bad name. End of story.
    A little harsh.. in his defense it's not just him. But i do agree.. There's at least 10 guys a week that come on here after jumping in balls first instead of brain first. The problem is that the guys in the gym giving it to them don't know anything.. so these people come here looking for answers. As far as anti estrogens, what your friend said is stupid. You need them bad. First cycle or last cycle and everywhere in between, anytime you're running a compound that aromatizes into estrogen, you need anti estrogens. Do a websearch for liquid nolvadex . You can get it without a prescription, legally, and it's cheaper than black market.. that is if you decide to continue what you're doing. Personally i would still reccommend going off AS until you do your research.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    A little harsh.. in his defense it's not just him. But i do agree.. There's at least 10 guys a week that come on here after jumping in balls first instead of brain first. The problem is that the guys in the gym giving it to them don't know anything.. so these people come here looking for answers. As far as anti estrogens, what your friend said is stupid. You need them bad. First cycle or last cycle and everywhere in between, anytime you're running a compound that aromatizes into estrogen, you need anti estrogens. Do a websearch for liquid nolvadex. You can get it without a prescription, legally, and it's cheaper than black market.. that is if you decide to continue what you're doing. Personally i would still reccommend going off AS until you do your research.
    It's kinda hard to compare these things like I'm about to but they do kinda resemble the same thing.

Would you buy a car without driving it? Would you say China sucks if you've never been there? Would you say Chris is a RedSox bandwagon whore. ::Cough:: Well yes but thats not the point.

Your injecting a foriegn substance into your body when most likely all you "think" and let me say that again. THINK will do. Did you know what Deca dick is? Probably not. Would you jump into a deep pool if you didn't know how to swim? Probably not. Why take a big chance of putting something that could be motor oil (For all you know).....into your body. Research, reliable sources, great information on AR, good buildup of knowledge on the internet. Use it before doing ANYTHING related to anabolic steroids .

Sure I could do the same thing you did, be stupid and take the dbol I have right now and start shooting up Cyp. But no, I'm waitin 2 more weeks for my source to ship me the clomid? Why? BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT GYNO aka Bitch Tits aka Man Boobs aka Breastisessssssz. Please for your sake, stop use until you know what your doing.

Back with results

Thanks to some great people on here who's name I will not mention I have gotten the proper gear and some wonderful advice. Instead of stopping the injections, I increased them to every day. I was taking 1cc EOD, now I take .75cc or 100mg everyday to go along with 1cc of 100mg RT Propinate everyday. And 20mg of Nolvadex everyday. I am also taking milk thistle, flax oil, geritol and 2000mg of vitamin C.

I am 3 weeks into the fina and 1 week into the Prop. and I got my bench up to 325 for 1 rep. My Deadlift is 530 and my squat may be higer but I don't go beyond the 450 anymore, my knee I had surgery on some time ago started making small crunching sounds. I may even break it down to just 315 for some reps.

My weight is up to 222lbs, I have been eating like a horse and drinking water like crazy. I stay hungry all the time now and them damn MRP and protein shakes won't do the trick too long. I have been taking V60 3 times a day and Metrex MRP twice a day. A well known body builder here in Jax told me I can take creatine along with the steroids to get even bigger. He said Creatine was for cell volumizing and Steroids was for hormones and I should combine the two (any thoughts anyone?)
    Also the Propinate has been kickin my ass with pain, man them damn injections hurt like hell. He said I can inject Vitamin B Complex along with the prop. and fina to rid some of the pain from injections. I went to feed store he suggested in town and bought a 100ml bottle for 5.95 but I have not injected yet. Can anyone give me a second opinion on this? Is this alright? The damn bottle says for ANIMALS ONLY, but hell I guess Finaplix H is for animals also (lol)

Any suggestions from anyone please? Is there another way to rid the pain of the Propinate Injections? That damn warm water and massage shit don't work. And did I make the mistake of injecting it in my quads! Lawd have mercy, for 4 days I barely could walk. I am hitting the delts now, but hell I can't lift my arms.

I know many of you may feel I am taking to much steroids too soon and I appreciate your advice and respect your opinion. But I do have a reason why I am so keen on getting very huge as quick as I can, and I am on a time limit.

Side Effects: The thrash feeling I had between my legs earlier is gone now, I am snooring a lot at night. Also I am sweating my ass off everytime I sleep, what's causing this? Is that normal? I found out what happens if a little fina leaks into your vein--man I cough really hard for 15 minutes and my eyes got all teary. Now I pull back the plunger to check for blood. I have noticed more confidence coming from me, without aggression. My breathing is a little more rapid also. I went to the doctor a few days ago to get some blood work done and get a physical. He is a friend of mine and I was honest with him about what I was doing so he told me he would take care of me while I was on the cycle.

Another side effect is- my muscles are growing and propinate put the stiff back in my willy so I can lay my girl silly!

Quote Originally Posted by mista flex
    Use the implant gun right behind the ear. It might tickle a little. lolol
    I might as well use the implant gun, because it can't hurt no worse than that propinate shot (lol)

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, Just curious, how old are you? SG1

I am 33 years old.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it rectally. That provides the best absorbsion.

Wow this thread keeps popping every so often.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well being that I'm a newbie to AS I still can't believe that people would start something they know nothing about shit I did at least 3-4 months of research before starting my 1st cycle. As Calipso said people like this give AS user a bad name. Do some research!!!

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Well being that I'm a newbie to AS I still can't believe that people would start something they know nothing about shit I did at least 3-4 months of research before starting my 1st cycle. As Calipso said people like this give AS user a bad name. Do some research!!!
    It took me a long time to get the nerve to use AS.

It took me 3 months of basic research, and then 2-3 months to get a basic cycle and general knowledge about side effects, keeping gains, PCT, types of test, prices etc.

This is not something to rush into. You'll be full of regret if you rush it.

Grover you said it best, I'm glad you did your homework unlike some people here.

As for my cycle I was going to take the fina for 8 weeks and then get off. I was going to do 1cc every other day for 8 weeks. The Dbol pills he just threw in there, I am not sure why but he gave them to me. I have been trying to research the fina, but I have not been able to find a thread that tells you how to cycle fina, maybe I am just sucking on how to use the message board.
    Hey Bro, I don't want to start anything, and there may be zero truth to this, (I hope so) but how good a freind is he? Back in the day, when I was quite the Punk, kids in the gym used to bug us to get them "stuff", and back then we used to get severely underdosed (and sometimes completely fake) stuff from a guy we got to know well in Mex, the good stuff for us, and SUPER cheap crap to sell, then, we would give away FREE D-Bol's, that we also got Dirt Cheap, but they were good. Not having a clue what was doing what, they (the kids) saw gains and were happy. All the while the 250 test they were doin' Might test out to 90 (maybe) but that along with good D-Bol's would fool them enough to keep them coming back and making us money. I hope this is not the case with you and your freind! (We needed our Ass Kicked!)
    Good Luck Bro,
    TSW

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm still in shock at what i read in this thread. ::shakes head::

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I'm still in shock at what i read in this thread. ::shakes head::
    I should post some of the PM's I get.
    THen you ppl would really have a laugh

BDTR is offline Retired
    You should see mine, i get atleast 30 pm's a day, i've gotten some GOLD ones.

You all are 5 weeks late on the comments. I got a good source, I got some wonderful gear. I got some great advice from a pro who trains here locally and everything is great. I got some blood work done from a doctor that is familiar with steroids , he says everything is fine. I am happy and growing like a fucking a weed. My gains are slowing down, however the fat on my body is gowing away and good muscle is taking it's place. Last week I think I only gained 3lbs. but that is still good in comparison.

My strength is improving slowly last monday I maxed out at 340 on the bench. The ED injections are wearing my ass out so I am coming off the fina and propinate and switching to Deca and Cyp-test. Sometimes I would take them ED and when there were no more spots to inject because of the pain I would go EOD. With switching to less frequent injections hopefully I can get a more consistent blood level. I couldn't dare to inject my bicept with that propinate, but with the cyp. I am looking forward to it. That damn propinate works wonderful, the pain isn't as bad as before but it is still there. I will be posting some pictures just as soon as I get enough nerve to ask someone to take some pictures of me.

Getting ripped by the razors baby, it aint nuttin but straight butter!

murph is offline Member
    rotate the shot spots, dont just shoot your glutes, you only have two of them and everyday injects are going to be a pain with only two places to stick .....

Today was not a good day. Yesterday I made an awful mistake of letting a cute girl in the gym talk me into going in a 'spinning class'-you know the class where everyone is riding a stationary bike at 100mph! Well I hung in there for 25 minutes then I had to go. I was so worn out and tired that I fell asleep without eating. I woke up hungry and with a bad headache. After work I strolled into Golds Gym and tried to bench but it just wasn't there. I did 5 sets of 275 for 4 reps and that was it, so I left and went to another gym that had a basketball court. I figured I would watch a game or two. Well someone quit and they begged me to play, I said no 3 times but they kept asking, so I figured what the hell I will play a little. I went to stick the biggest guy on the court, but coming back the other way he did not want to stick me so they put a guy on me that was about 6'1 195lbs and could move good. Well I took him down low to put the Shaq Diesel on him (you know how we do it baby), the first time I went to score I surprised him with my speed and I drove to make a lay up. As I got up in the air this mutha!@$%^&* grabbed my left wrist and forearm with both of his hands and yanked me out of the air. I couldn't believe he put his hands on me like that, so as I spun around i caught him right on the chin and lay him out for about 6 seconds. He got up and ran down stairs and called the police and told them that I hit him unprovoked. I waited for the cops and gave my statemnet and they told him he had 5 days to press charges. He told me he wanted some money, but hell that is for my gear.
    Question: Would any of you hit the guy for that reason, or was I dead wrong? I wasn't in an angry fit, I just didn't like him putting his hands on me like that because he could have hurt my shoulder.

Question: Would any of you hit the guy for that reason, or was I dead wrong? I wasn't in an angry fit, I just didn't like him putting his hands on me like that because he could have hurt my shoulder.

Would I have hit that guy for that reason?
    Answer: Yes
    Does that make it OK, unfortunately, no. (Dang it)

I feel your pain Bro, and I'm guilty of it as well. It seems like every game we play it gets nasty after a while, (unless there's youth involed, we manage to stay cool then). And if there's guys there that are friends of "Somebody's".....but You don't really know 'em.......Yeah, It happens.
    All I'm sayin' is it's wrong unless you're actually "Defending" yourself... (The "iminent danger"thing.)
    Next Time I'd say something like "I'm only going to tell you once!"....then, if he still does it, yeah, it's on.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Would i have hit em?

When in doubt, knock em out. My policy that i live by, however not the wisest.

Why the hell does this thread keep getting bumped? Let it die folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Why the hell does this thread keep getting bumped? Let it die folks.
    cause I am breathing life into it, it's my monster

Thread Information