Drakko is offline New Member

Question Drakko's cycle (test 250/ eq 250). Am I using to little? Please advice!!

Hello there:
    After a couple of months of researching (mostly on AR) and a reliable source for AAS, I’ve decided to try my first cycle. I’ve been working out, on and off since I was 18yrs old (I’m currently 26), and the results have been mediocre due to the lack of discipline. I have changed all my bad habits, and I now follow a good diet (high protein/ low carb/ low fat- in 6 to 7 small meals throughout the day) as well as a consistent training schedule (M-F, weekends off). I have also given up drinking and going out on weekdays; it used to be a big deal in my life. (just like any other single 26yr old male. Party, and meet lots of women!!)

Why have I made all this changes in my life? Well, I’m tired of doing things half assed, and I want to make the most gains out of my cycle. I currently weight 160lbs @ 5’8” tall, and my bf is 15% (give or take). My goals @ the end of the 13 week cycle is: 180lbs @ 10% bf!!

I’m currently starting my 3rd week and have not seen any weight gains. I’m afraid that I have under dosed my cycle due to the fear of heavy side effects. I have read that one should try to go with low dosages, and keep it simple (not too many different AAS) for your first time. I know that eq and test can take up to 4 weeks or so to take effect, but I have read that some of you, experienced slight weight gain as soon as 2 weeks on similar cycles. I don’t know what to think; should I increase the dosages or give it another week or so?

The only difference I have felt is the ability to recover faster after a hard workout, and I also seem to be retaining water (BTW, I not to happy about the bloated look). I would appreciate any feedback or comments that can help me achieve my goals, as safe as possible (I'm afraid of heavy side effects, eventhough I have not had any symptoms so far).

Here is my current cycle:
    Week 1-10
    Testoviron Depot (test enanthate ) 250mg
    Ganabol 50mg (equipoise ) 250mg
    I shot up on Sunday and Wednesday.
    Sunday – test 1cc (250mg) w/ Eq 2cc’s (100mg)
    Wednesday- Eq 3cc’s (150mg)
    Week 10-13
    Winny 50mg EOD
    (to help shed the fat and water gains)
    *After week 13
    Clomid for 21 days (300mg/day 1, 100mg/10days, 50mg/10days)
    Or
    Nolvadex - 40mg ED for the first week,
    30mg ED for the second and 20mg ED for the 3rd
    (I have read that either one can help prevent post cycle trauma
    "muscle loss" and stimulate your own testosterone production)
    Question: Is HCG really necessary in this cycle?
    Would you guys recommend 3 shots of 1,500iu 5 days apart,
    starting on the 14th week??

I want to thank you all in advance for your advice, and also for running the best web site on the net- when it comes to AAS!!

Peace,

~Drakko~

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your diet like? Write out your typical days diet.

It takes like 3 weeks to kick in so don't get too worried yet.

G-S Guest
    At 160 lbs, 250mg of test a week SHOULD be enough to notice some nice size gains, but it will just be kicking in.

Also, I'd split the Enanthate shot up into 2 shots...mix em both with eq on sunday and wed.

Hey,
    thank you both for your quick reply!

Arthur- my M-F diet goes something like this:

06:30AM work out
    08:00AM protein shake (about 30g of protein) w turkey sand
    10:45AM half can of tuna w fat free mayo (about 20g of protein)
    12:30PM white rice w chicken for lunch
    04:00PM protein bar (about 30g of protein)
    07:00PM white rice w chicken
    10:00PM protein shake (about 30g of protein)
    *BTW, I drink plenty of water throughout the day, and all my shakes are made using fat free milk. I also don't drink sodas, eat candy, or fast food garbage.

I don't follow the same diet on the weekends. I try to give my body a rest from the same things that I eat on the weekdays; I still try to eat pretty clean do.
    Do you think that my diet is the problem? I've noticed quicker recoveries and my strength is also going up- but I can't get past the 160lb mark!! arrggg!!

Getting Stup- As for splitting the TEST shot, I can't. The TEST comes in a single ampoule and I don't have a place to store it open. Thanks for the input do.

I would also like to know what you guys think regarding HCG ?

Thank you both for your time.

~Drakko~

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was 1 amp Sust./wk and 150mg of Deca . I only put on a few pounds by the end of the second week and then things started to pick up around the third week . After that all hell broke loose and I ended up with 32 lbs . by the end of 8 weeks and my friend who started the same time with the same dose put on 27 pounds. You're using Eq but it should be about equal to 150mg of deca since you're running 250mgs. I don't think you need the HCG for this cycle but you should run the Nolvadex together with the Clomid. It's also good to take Clen along with it since it acts as a good anticatabolic it will help you maintain your gains while your hormonal system is getting back to normal from the Clomid. The Nolvadex is just for estrogen and not for kick starting your testosterone production . That's really done with the Clomid. The Nolvadex is great to help keep your estrogen/testosterone level in check plus help you shed a little fat and water which the Clen will also do. Hope this helps out

hey John, thanks for all the great info. i'll be patient and hopefully i can see some gains this coming weeks. BTW, i'm a little confused with the anti-e's and the clen . i had the nolva and proviron on hand, just in case of gyno symptoms- but you mentioned that i should run the nolva and clenbuterol w/ the clomid for the post cycle.
    I'm going to run the clomid for 21 days (300mg/day 1, 100mg/10days, 50mg/10days) starting week 14 (after the 3 weeks of winny). could you tell me what are the recommended dosages for the nolva and clen? and the time frame i should run it for? :confusion:

Thank you all for your help!!!!

~Drakko~

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're not eating enough. You should try to get your protien from food. In total, you're eating a turkey sand, 1/2 can of tuna and 2 servings of chicken and white rice. That isn't enough calories. Try to get a min of 3500 cals and 300 grams of protien a day. Eat like 5-6 small meals a day. The only time I use a shake is after a workout and before bed.

I'd run the Nolva at 10mg/day for 21 days along with the clomid and do the clen at 2 weeks on ,2 weeks off and back on for a final 2 weeks. The clen would be days 1 & 2 at 20mcg/day; days3 & 4 at 40mcg/day; days 5 & 6 at 60mcg/day; days 7 & 8 at 80mcg/day then drop the dose in the reverse order through day 14.

Arthur- thanks for the information. i though that i had the diet part just right, but i think what you said makes sense. i have started to eat more "real" food, instead of the shakes and bars. hopefully, i can start to see results a lot faster this way. i'll keep you posted.

John- i have researched clen 's profile a bit, and like what i have found. i'm in the process of adding it to my post cycle, but had one more question about it. i've seen it used together with winny, and was wondering what you thought if i ran it earlier. what i mean is the following- as i've told you in the past, i'm going to run the winny for my last 3 weeks, and would like to start the clen on the last week (of the winny). this way i can take advantage of both of their cutting properties and finish it together with the clomid (not one week after). what do you think? is it a good idea or overkill? thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for the question.

BTW, i'm going to need the help of both of you (or anybody that knows about the topic) for my last question . i'm planning to take winny for the last 21 days @ 50mg EOD. that means that i would need to inject myself EOD- OUCH!!! i've read on AR that some people drink it instead and it seems to work ok (i was not able to find real answers, it was all 50/ 50). i just need to know, if any of you have drank it in the past, and have seen positive results. i know that the injection is better but i rather drink it if possible. i just need your honest opinion. sorry to be a pain but it might save me some in the near future- if you know what i mean,

thank you all!!!

~Drakko~

Hello,
    does anybody have any thoughts on my previous post???

I'll BUMP myself for another try.

~Drakko~

Yeah Drakko , you could start the clen the last week of your winny. You can get the benefits of both and drop bf while preserving muscle. I wouldn't call it overkill at all. The 2 weeks that you're off clen you can run an eca stack and continue to drop fat. As far as the winny goes i've tried drinking it and injecting and i prefer injecting 50mg/ed. If i drink it then i'll go with 75mg/ed. I like it better ed than eod . I get better results with ed. As far as overall results go , i gain about the same with 50mg/ed injections as i do with drinking 75mg/ed. I know that for some people doing daily shots is out of the question but for me it's worth it for the site enhancement i get. My delts are a lagging bodypart and i get some growth from injecting winny into them.

Hey John, thanks for all the great information. I think i'll try to inject the winny EOD and see how it goes. If the pain becomes to much, i'll switch and drink it instead. Take care and thanks once again.

~Drakko~

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    i have equipose(ganabol) so wait 1cc is 50mg? i thought 2cc was 50mg on this site http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=60

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakko
    Hey,
    thank you both for your quick reply!

Arthur- my M-F diet goes something like this:

06:30AM work out
    08:00AM protein shake (about 30g of protein) w turkey sand
    10:45AM half can of tuna w fat free mayo (about 20g of protein)
    12:30PM white rice w chicken for lunch
    04:00PM protein bar (about 30g of protein)
    07:00PM white rice w chicken
    10:00PM protein shake (about 30g of protein)
    *BTW, I drink plenty of water throughout the day, and all my shakes are made using fat free milk. I also don't drink sodas, eat candy, or fast food garbage.

I don't follow the same diet on the weekends. I try to give my body a rest from the same things that I eat on the weekdays; I still try to eat pretty clean do.
    Do you think that my diet is the problem? I've noticed quicker recoveries and my strength is also going up- but I can't get past the 160lb mark!! arrggg!!

Getting Stup- As for splitting the TEST shot, I can't. The TEST comes in a single ampoule and I don't have a place to store it open. Thanks for the input do.

I would also like to know what you guys think regarding HCG ?

Thank you both for your time.

~Drakko~

For your benefit...i would never workout in the morning on an empty stomach, simply because your body is in a catabolic state while you are pumping. You dont want to lose muscle do you? at least have a protein shake when you wake up in the morning, and if it's energy you crave, then drink a strong cup of coffee without any carbs.
    my 2 cents

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    For your benefit...i would never workout in the morning on an empty stomach, simply because your body is in a catabolic state while you are pumping. You dont want to lose muscle do you? at least have a protein shake when you wake up in the morning, and if it's energy you crave, then drink a strong cup of coffee without any carbs.
    my 2 cents
    I agree. You only work out on an empty stomach when you are trying to cut weight, not gain mass.

Thread Information