Thread: Week 3 update

IronCy is offline Senior Member

Week 3 update

Sup all,
    Well I thought that I would post a thread to document the progress of my current cycle...t200/deca ...well, at the end of week 3, I have put on 7lbs. Started at 190, now sitting at 197...I weigh myself on mondays...so hopefully it will be closer to 200 on monday. As you can see, nothing major as far as weight gain, which tells me that I am doing things right, gradually adding weight each week, hopefully working up to gaining 20 keepable lbs. I can say that the workouts during week three were incredible...strength in every facet of my workout has increased. Over the years, my chest has been the toughest bodypart for me to train...very hard for me to gain size in my chest, so I have made a effort to go at my pecs pretty hard this cycle...before I could get 225 maybe one time, if on a good day...well, last monday (chest day) I raised the weights and dropped reps, 185x6, 205x6, and get this 225x5 +1 with minor help. Then continued on with my normal chest routine, blasting out heavier reps then normal I have been on cloud nine thinking of what is to come. Needless to say, I am very impressed with the way things are going, just thought that I would let everyone know.
    -Cy

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    going good bro..just remember when increasing strength...what ur muscles can handle durin a steroid cycle doesnt mean your tendons and joints can handle it..dont try to go up in weight too dramatically

Thanks for bringing that up, I have seen posts concerning this, and I have had it in the back of my mind, but how do I tell if I am causing damage? My body feels fine, are there things that I should be looking for?
    -Cy

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    sounds great bro!! I have been following your posts and I was wondering when you were going to post some updates.congrats bro! keep us posted.how is the bloat? later bro

androplex is offline Donating Member
    D3m3nt3d

is correct, I got to big to fast and now my tendons in my elbows are hurting a bit. I had to lower the wt and do more reps.

I havent experienced much bloat, I might be holding a little water back, but not anything noticeable. Most of the water that I am holding is just causing my muscles to look fuller--which doesnt bother me one bit! Hopefully things will continue at this pace for weeks 4-10.
    -Cy

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    androplex---thats true my right elbow and left shoulder are fried from the years of aas and heavy weights--tendonitis bad in right elbow. the only time i can train heavy now is when on deca to take pain from joints

be careful when doing heavy on juice--muscles grow faster then tendons and ligaments can strengthen

androplex is offline Donating Member
    tapout, thanks for the info. I just started deca on Saturday. I hope it helps with the tendon pain. Its really not that bad but I notice it. I read that it takes three weeks for deca to kick in. Is this correct? Will the deca also raise the test level. I mean if I get blood work done in 6 weeks will the deca contribute to the test level. My doc does not want me going over 1100. So if I am doing 200 mg test cyip and then stack with 340 mg of deca each week will it show up in my blood work as far as the test level goes?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ironcy,
    glad to hear that the gains you were hoping for are actually coming bro. keep in mind that while this feels great and everything feels like its going your way, the harder work lies ahead. im talking in terms of when the cycle is over. the hard work of trying to keep the gains will start. i see and hear of so many brothers complaining that they cant keep what they built. loss of something is inevitable i think, but if your diet is good and training habits are in order, then keeping most of what you built should be no problem. eat like you were still on, and train that way as well, for as long as you can stand it. then gradually drop the cals, and change the routines up slightly. this is in addition to the clomid, and all the other essentials you already know about.
    if your pyramiding the weights, then gradually increase the poundages week to week or workout to workout, dont just say "well i got 225 x 5 on this one, im going to try 245". this is how the problems start. raise the weight in little increments, especially if your struggling with what youre using now. i know it seems hard to do that, and you feel like your youre holding yourself back, but even small gains with the iron produce big results while your on. keep the reps clean, and strict, and you will have no problems with the tendons, or ligaments. im not trying to bring you down at all, your accomplishments are something to be proud of this far into your cycle, i just want you to continue in that vein...........good luck and keep up the great work.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 05-27-2002 at 07:17 AM.

barbells79,
    Thanks for your reply, I think we are on the same page, I normally dont get hung up on weight, I could care less about how much I put up on any given day---the quality of the reps is most important to me(great minds think alike!) I gave examples b/c I was amazed at the difference it made. The one thing that I cant stand is people in the gym, big or small, that use weight that they cannot control---I just shake my head and think, lower the weight AND your ego--and you will be better off. Example, this morning---I had to wait 30 freakin minutes for a bench, b/c two dudes who thought they were big, kept loading up weight that they could not use on their best day...they would put on 315...do one YES one negative, then both of them struggle together to get the weight off their chest!!!!!!!THEN wait 10-15 minutes bullshitting before doing another 1 negative set.---I felt like winging a 45lb plate at them. Anyway, I think the best is to come, hopefully my workout weight continues to increase on a steady pace.
    -Cy

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    andro
    yes it takes 6-7 days for deca to be in system but 3 weeks for full effect

i'm unsure how much deca will raise test levels i think all or almost all aas are derifitives of test-so it should raise them some
    depending on your normal level you mgs are slight so may stay under 1100mg in blood

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    good progress bro, My elbows have been hurting too btw im in my 7th week of eq/t200 but feel very tired and weak lately.

Yeah,
    I could see that happening, the body at that point could be running real low on steam, espicially if its a first cycle. I hope I dont have any drops in energy. Stay tough and stick with it, Im sure you will pull through this tough point. Good luck.
    -Cy

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ironcy,
    good to hear you have your act and your ego together bro. youre going to see great gains from this cycle, imho. im sorry if i tend to ramble sometimes, but i like to get my point across and try to make it understandable. good luck brother, and keep us posted, ok?

peace bb79

Thread Information