jaybird is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb gyno-please read!!!!!

Whats up bros,

I' ve got to say that this site is great!!! It allows people to get some good info. This is my problem, I have taken some gear in the past and had some problems with gyno. I'm about to take 500mg/week of sust. for 8-weeks (clomid 3-weeks after cycle). I have read most of the threads dealing with the subject of gyno, along with some university studies about chrysin. After reading the studies and using my education (chemical engineer), I feel that chrysin might work. I want to know from you guys who have had gyno symptoms or elevated estrogen, and have used chrysin ( or some other anti-estrogen that doesn't need a script to buy) and it work. Please tell me about your experiences in detail. Your experiences are better than any study. I can order some proviron via mail, but i'm starting med. school in Aug. and don't want to chance getting popped. Thank you for your info.

Remember you have to be broken down, to be built up.
    Last edited by jaybird; 05-27-2002 at 10:20 PM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i used nolvs and had good results

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i personally don't think chyrsin is strong enough... however if you do decide to use it at least keep nolva on hand... nolva is very cheap anyhow.

Billmister is offline Member
    Yeah i would go with saint808, take chyrsin but always keep nolva on hand, just incase. Good luck, sorry i can't help.

thanks for your replies, I don't even want to chance ordering nolv. Bleave me I know if I got some pro & nolv. my problems would be solved but if I get caught kiss med school good-bye!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally wouldn't rely on chrysin but I'm no chemical engineer. I know that nolva works so I would use that. It's not worth the risk IMO

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by jaybird
    thanks for your replies, I don't even want to chance ordering nolv. Bleave me I know if I got some pro & nolv. my problems would be solved but if I get caught kiss med school good-bye!!
    Would you rather have Man-boobs. Maybe you could get a good friend to order for ya that way you are not at risk

for you guys in the U.S. nolvadex is not a controlled substance, I know this for a fact. If your caught ordering a non-controlled substance without a script is it still illegal?

ron I might just do that. But first I'm going to hit up some Dr. about getting a script. My plan of attack is to tell them that I am 1/2 way thourgh my cycle and I'm having side effects

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jaybird
    for you guys in the U.S. nolvadex is not a controlled substance, I know this for a fact. If your caught ordering a non-controlled substance without a script is it still illegal?
    No, you won't get busted for ordering Nolvadex . In fact, even if customs opens the box, there is VERY little chance of getting it confiscated. Usually they will look it over, check for steroids and then re-seal it and send it on....

Does anybody know the legality of Proviron in the US? Is it a scheduled substance?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well buddy I agree with most here. I did however last few weeks of my cycle, run out of Nolv, and started using Chyrisin until my Liquidex came in. It worked, and I am still using it two weeks after my last shot. I still get the sensitive nips, and so on. I have to take a very high dosage for it to work however. I take anywhere from 1000-2000 mg a day... hell I think Nolv is cheaper than that chit and works. I would only use Chrysin only in emergencies. JMO.

bump

Thread Information