boy92122 is offline New Member

mexico pharmacies are ok?

I hope this thread is cool.. otherwise i will delete.. I am wondering if its ok to get some gear from mexican pharmacies.. do they give you the real stuff? do you bargin?... thanks folks..

Billmister is offline Member
    I don't see anything bad with mexican companies. I used Norandren200 from Brovel, and i gained 10lb. 10 pounds that took a damn while but i gained them. So i don't really have bad experienced with mexican brands. What goods are you getting? test, dbol , etc....

i am looking for WINSTROL , PRIMOBOLAN , CLENBUTEROL and DECA ... i cycle worth...

Billmister is offline Member
    you should be straight... IMO. Don't worry about it. If in doubt take pics of gear and show on the boar. NOthing wrong with Mexican companies... sometimes they are fake, but it depends on who you are dealing with. good luck

REM
    REM is offline Member
    you dont bargin, pharmacies will give steady price
    they usually have a discont on certain gear and
    also dont have alot in stock so you have to around
    to other drug stores to get all you need, it took
    me about 10 drug stores to get my gear good luck..

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    good to know

Thanks guys!! Wish me luck

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Befire you go shopping, do a search on past posts and see if there are some prices that people have posted.

I would figure that you can bargain with most Mexican parmacies--hell, everythng's negotiable in Mexico!

Every pharmacy won't give you the same price. I am sure the prices will vary from place to place. Shop around and, if you do your research, you will know what's a good price when you find it.

Never bought in Mexico, but that's my experince form shopping in other third-world countries.

Know what a decent price is is your best defense against gettign ripped off. But if you can't find a place with a decent price--decide how bad you want it and if that's the best you can do, then buy it. If you want to get the absolute best deal possible, you'll be waiting forever!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm not against any opinion AJAX you may offer
    but there's no bargain deal at drug stores again
    they may have discount on some gear which also
    some pharmacies be cheaper than anothers and i douth they bargain with you unless is the owner who you r dealing with....

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Hey Boy92122 , you should have no problem finding those there. I would stay away from Oxyflux Clen though . It seems extremely weak. Stick with Novegam ot Spiropent. Don't try and get winny at the pharms instead pick that up at the vet shops . It's safer to get the TT or Australian winny. The Deca in the pharms is too expensive so again stick with the vet. TT deca which states to be 300mg/ml but it seems to be more like 200mg/ml so you just have to take more to get good results. Even though it's underdosed it's still much more cost effective than the 50mg preloads in the pharms. If you'd like more specifics on locations , then mail me at [email protected] but only if you have a hushmail , ziplip or similar type of address. Hope this helps you out and good luck.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    do fakes have the flip top still on properly? are fakes made? or are they just used bottles filled w/ something else? or all of the above? cuz the flip top is def hard to fake...its metal attached
    Last edited by Juicifer; 05-29-2002 at 11:08 AM.

Thread Information