Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Ttokkyo Stanol V(winny)

Has anyone tried TTokkyo's Stanzonol, and if so what are your thoughts on it? Is it as good as their other products? Also, is winny as liver toxic as Dbol ? thanks for any info!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it very thick therefor beeing very difficult to shoot,u can just drink it ,and save your self the trouble .and no winn y is not as toxic as dbol although both beeing a 17 alk as winstrol is milder and can be potentialy liver toxic if used for a prolonged period of time .

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    how long is a prolonged period of time??

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't use it for more than 7 weeks or so. To be safe. Also, take a couple months at LEAST between orals. But injectables. . . .well. . . lol just messin

One word JUNK !!! Get the tabs bro !!!! Winny tabs great injectable...need a 18 ga !!!L.O.L.

Actually i mix it with an oild base AS and skae it together..makes a thick sludge but comes out a 23ga...if you use a 25ga...see you next year when it comes out bro..

L.O.L.

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    Do you have to take more if you are going to drink then inject?? i was going to do 50mg ED but i hear everyone saying to drink so i'm not sure how much to do.

i hear the same. i hear that if you drink it, you lose about 34% of its effectiveness. Upping the doseage seems rational.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BamaSlamma
    i hear the same. i hear that if you drink it, you lose about 34% of its effectiveness. Upping the doseage seems rational.
    I heard that as well...don't know how acurate that really is. I drink mine and I'm making great strength gains. I'll be done with it 2 weeks. I'll keep ya posted bro. I'd say go for it, as far as Winny is concerned, it'll most likely be the "best bang for your buck".

Peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    As long as your stuff is legit, you're getting 50mg of stan whether you inject or drink it. Hell, save some pokes for stuff you CAN'T drink. I think the vial is more handy. Bottoms up.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Just like PPP said, there isn't a difference between drinking and injecting winny. People can list all the studies they want, but I'd rather let my body decide.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    speaking of the TT Stanol... yesterday a buddy of mine was helping me with a bi inj. with it, in a 23g pin, and the plunger got stuck about half way through... i just told him to push harder and the rest went in... i think im going to save the bullshit and drink it for now on.

Grant is offline Member
    If your Stanol V is anything like the one i had, it will be next to impossible to shoot, you will most likely have to drink it, I used a 22g and shook the hell out of the bottle and still couldn't get it through the needle so save yourself having your a$$ look like a dartboard from poking and the plunger not depressing and repoking hoping the next attempts will work. Drink it!

Thanks for all the good advice and pointers!

Thread Information