Billmister is offline Member

Sus that painfull???

Hey guys let me ask you all a question? Ok i'm takin sus 500mg a weeks. I'm shooting it in the upper right part of my outer ass cheek, now Everyone makes sus seem sooooooooo painfull, as if you won't walk or shit. Now I pritty much know my gear is real, My first shot i took my ass really hurt the next day, i was limping a big because it felt like i had a sourounding pain where i shot the sus. well that lasted about 3-4 day's. I know it was painfull, but is this what they mean painfull? I mean i read a post where a guy says "I had to stop my sus cycle because the shots from sus hurt so much" Come on, is it really that damn painfull? or is my shit fake. Like does most sus hurt your ass for like 9 day's or somethinG? Mine hurt, but for like 3-5 day's, and yes at night i was scared of shooting the other ass cheek because it felt like i'm getting someone to litterally hit my ass cheek with a bat, and having to go thru the pain. Well just let me know. My ass hurts 3-5 day's. is that how long it's supposed to hurt? if not what the fuck am i taken??? Like today i took a shot in the afternoon, my ass is not in pain, only when my legs and body are in one place for a while and then i move, then i feel the pain a bit, but i know tommorow it's going to be sore...

marx is offline Member
    Not everyone gets extreme pain from sust. I don't get much at all, sometimes i barely even feel it the next day. Especially after your first few shots, your body will get use to it and the pain won't be quite as bad. If you know your shit's real and you're not getting much pain, i wouldn't be too dissapointed...lol...

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    First time i got sust i bought it off a guy who said the pain was too much to bear ... I had TT sust and it killed like a mofo ... it was during the hockey season so it was tough to skate the next couple of days .. but i beared it and was happy with the gains

nice... yeah my shit hurts for like 3-4 day's but i think my ass is getting used to it... i am just waiting for it to hit me... you sus. I mean today was my third shot, thirst week on it, and i just don't know when it's the sus hitting me, or just the dbol i'm on. I hope i get aggression though, wouldn't be bad to have agression in the gym

combolic is offline Junior Member
    I shot up with sus yesterday - didnt feel a thing...

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    That is why I stay away from MEXICAN stuff. I just finished RUSSIAN SUS 250 500mgs per shot. I was only sore once (second shot), because I used the needle I drew from the amps to stick myself in the ass. I should have switched needle heads with a fresh one. I was sore for 3 days.

Try running the syring under warm water. Then when you are done take a hot shower and run the hot water over the spot. THis will help the fluid run through the muscle. Also, you can try putting ICY HOT around the area. KEeping it warm will allow the fluid to dissipate throughout the muscle faster.

Try that that should help.

LAter

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    i was in pain for about 3 or 4 days.. the worst part was trying to sleep at night.. tossing and turning.. but other than that i could deal with it

im goin to try that icy hot next time

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Like Marx, I hardly feel any pain from sust. I hardly feel any pain from the Spectro Labs prop I'm using right now. Now if you want to talk pain...try **'s test prop!!!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I used Organon before by itself and it seemed to hurt more some times than others. Some were almost painless, others felt like I had a good punch where I injected and limped for a few days.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    I used Organon before by itself and it seemed to hurt more some times than others. Some were almost painless, others felt like I had a good punch where I injected and limped for a few days.
    Same same. some shot would hurt worse than others.

themask is offline New Member

Damn can't sit... :)

Hey ,
    was at the hospital , couldnt sleep on the side cuz of the pain
    i don't get this every time , but it seems that several places are
    more sensetive
    Cheers ...

yea well this last shot i took is painfull as a mofo... my ass is in pain from monday and i can walk but then that leg gets tired and shit

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sus is not as bad as everyone makes it to be. My homemade Fina hurts many times worse!

shit is it? I heard fina is painfull but damn i don't know. that was gonna be my next cycle, fina and winni i hope shit isn't that bad

Thread Information