Peter is offline Associate Member

Did anyone ever have to take antibiotics while they were on juice?

If so did it hurt you in any way? (Like too much on the liver or kidneys)????
    -Pete

viper is offline Member
    it is okay to use antibiotics while using anabolic steroids . The steroids may be slightly less effective for the same dose...or another way of looking at it,you may need a slightly higher dose,to get the same effect.But not enough to change your stack drastically.

The reason for this is that after the liver metabolizes and excretes steroids in the bile, bacteria will convert some of that back to the parent steroid which would be reabsorbed, thus getting double duty out of the steroid. If you take antibiotics which reduce the amount of intestinal flora greatly (and only some antibiotic regimens do this) then you decrease this effect. I hope this helps..

but....oral antibiotics will not effect your organs to enough degree to matter while on AAS....if for some reason you are taking something like IV vancomycin, that is a little different story as it will effect kidney functions....

i am taking sust 250 2 shots per week for 10 weeks. i should be ok taking an antibiotic with that right?...The anti biotic is only for 10 days anyway....
    thanks
    Pete

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    out of curiosity, are you taking it for complexion or for some other problem? I'm very interested in people's results taking accutane or even monocycline / tricycline while on cycle to prevent acne. I love to be "on" but I'd prefer it to be noticable through size and vascularity, not acne

neither i was sick.....I had an infection it had nothing to do with acne
    -pete

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by goldenFloyd
    out of curiosity, are you taking it for complexion or for some other problem? I'm very interested in people's results taking accutane or even monocycline / tricycline while on cycle to prevent acne. I love to be "on" but I'd prefer it to be noticable through size and vascularity, not acne
    I'm taking monocycline right now & just finished a 5 week prop/a50 cycle, I put on some noticable size so I don't think it effected me in that way.

Japan man is offline New Member
    i always run accutane with my cycles, i hate acne sooo much!!! i load up for the first week, then start again post cycle. works fine, and not hard on the body.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    nice, you got pm.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Always wondered the same question ... good post ...

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, acutane is very hard on the liver. Very hard. Just an FYI.

DMX

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    it is okay to use antibiotics while using anabolic steroids . The steroids may be slightly less effective for the same dose...or another way of looking at it,you may need a slightly higher dose,to get the same effect.But not enough to change your stack drastically.

The reason for this is that after the liver metabolizes and excretes steroids in the bile, bacteria will convert some of that back to the parent steroid which would be reabsorbed, thus getting double duty out of the steroid. If you take antibiotics which reduce the amount of intestinal flora greatly (and only some antibiotic regimens do this) then you decrease this effect. I hope this helps..

but....oral antibiotics will not effect your organs to enough degree to matter while on AAS....if for some reason you are taking something like IV vancomycin, that is a little different story as it will effect kidney functions....
    Can you name them?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan man View Post
    and not hard on the body.
    You get blood work to prove this?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information