Peter is offline Associate Member

I need a quick response to this question

Sorry for the inconvenience....I am new at this and I ve done all of my research. I just recieved my amps of sust 250. When I want to inject myself how do I get the liquid out of the amp? Do i stick the needle through the top or do i break theamp where the white stripe is???
    _pete

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    break the bottle on the neck , , insert your needle , and suck the sus out the bottle , you have to pull hard , because sustanon is a oil based fluid

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    the amp has a fat bottom, and a skinny top.... you have to snap off the top. becarefull because it can break and cut your hand.

try taking a knife, or a sharpening stone, and file the skinny top all the way around.. it should make it a little easier to break

Grasp the amp in your hand and hold it with your index and middle fingers. Place your thumb above the white line and push against the amp. Sometimes they are a pain to open, so you may have to score the amp. Just take a file and run it against the line. This may make it a little easier. Hope this helps out.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JMD
    try taking a knife, or a sharpening stone, and file the skinny top all the way around.. it should make it a little easier to break
    Along with this, use a pen top to snap it off...makes things easier.

Prot is offline Banned

and remember to tap the top

so the material trapped up there runs down into the bottom...otherwise you waste some....

and use a cloth or something in your hand to prevent cuts
    Last edited by Prot; 05-28-2002 at 12:23 PM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I always score amp 1st i have broken them in my hands and watch all the good stuff drip onto the floor.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I need a quick response to this question is a pretty weak subject line. You will almost always get a better answer if you ask the question in the subject line:

"How Do I Get The Juice Out of a Sustanont Amp?" or something like that.

Always remember: the subject line police ARE watching you!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    I always score amp 1st i have broken them in my hands and watch all the good stuff drip onto the floor.
    Done that too--but mine was mized with a small river of blood from glass shards ripping open my thumb!

Score it and use a cotton pad to grab the top before you snap!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    www.getpinz.com sells ampule operners. Don't open an amp without them. I love mine. Of course, the scoring blade goes dule quick, but I have my ole handy dandy file that I score the top with, then use my amp opener to snap the top right off, very similar to Pete's Pen Top suggestion. Be sure and don't make the mistake I made, and try to score the amp while laying it on it's side. Half my my gear ended up spilling out due to me pressing down to much on the amp and popping the top right off.
    On a few occassions I was lucky I would score the amp so much, the cap would usually just break off by itself. Be sure and hold it right side up in one hand and score with the other. If you don't want to buy an amp opener, then use a cloth, or Pen Top.
    good luck my son you are well on your way.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

get pinz

get pinz.com has a great little tool for scoring and snaping the neck check it out!!

Peter is offline Associate Member

ajax my bad i will keep that in mind....

My bad i didnt realize what i was doing i was so pissed at the time I was writing that. I will keep that in mind for the future. To everyone else thanks for the great responses.
    _pete

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    While you wait for your amp opener, I recommend a wire striper on the highest gauge wire setting. I did this and had no problems. Does your amps have alabel on them?? If not wrap some tap around them so they don't shatter.

LATER

GOOD LUCK

Drakko is offline New Member
    Always remember: the subject line police ARE watching you!
    That was too funny Ajax, lol.

Thread Information