Eagle-Eye is offline New Member

Question Over-the-counters to take w/ dbol??

Im new (great site BTW ) A real quick history on me Im not big especially by you guys standards. about 2 years ago I was a very lean 6'2" 205 (all natural) but then I was in a bad bike wreck and couldnt do anything for a long time. I am 6 months into trying to get back to where I once was and am stuck at 185 and im weak as hell.

I got my hands on 200 dbols 5mg. Im not looking to get "huge" and Im deathly scared of needles so this is the only AS I will be taking. I have milk thistle to help the liver and I'm awhere that I need comids and something for the possibility of gyno. but what about some over the counter stuff like ZMA or Tribulus do they help any while on AS? anything to help the bloating?? Also would you stretch out the 200pills over 4,5,or 6 weeks?? My goal is to be 200lbs is that possible off this? I know these are a lot of questions for a new guy but any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're looking at about 4 weeks worth of deca . I'd recommend 30-35mg/ed. Arimidex will help control bloat. Generally OTC do not work well with AAS for no other eason than they are so mild. You really should consider using an injectable test along with the dbol ...your gains will be much better. To be brutally honest bro, suck it up, stop being a pussy and get over the fear of pins. I never inderstand why somebody is willing to put a potentially harmful drug in their body just because it's easy to take a pill. Injectables are less harmful than orals.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    D-bol alone could get you up to 200lbs. Lets face it, you could eat like a pig and get to 200lbs,but most would be fat. Dbol enough isn't enough to elicit a 15 pound gain of quality muscle. I would stack the dbol with an injecable. If you are that scared you can look into getting some tren to stack it with. However, i recommend that you first get back to you're pre-crash condition. Muscle-memory won't make it that hard. After you get back in condition, then look into steroids . Injecable are much safer than oral, by the way. Just get over the irrational fear. Think of it as "just playing darts"

Thanks Pete. I know they are less harmful, but I had enough pins in me when I was in the hospital, nothin like waking up one morning w/ needles and hoses coming out all over your body and wondering what the hell happend. I hope to never see another needle as long as I live Ill try it for 4 weeks, if I can gain 10+ ill be very happy. Thanks again bro.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Make sure you eat lots of protein and clean carb sources. Use clomid as soon as you finish with dbol @ 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days. Good luck bro.

Haha Dave....kinda like pin the tail on donkey.

Will do Pete , Ive got lots of protein laying around, I used to be 6'2'' 150! I would walk behind a tree and be lost for 1/2 an hour. lol

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY. lol. Haven't played that in a while. I'm actually scared of needles also. However, my fear of being small and weak overpowers my fear of needles so...........jab...... It's almost a good pain

Thread Information