Thread: Question!

Aceincali is offline New Member

Question!

Hey guys thanks for all the help u gave me before stacked creatine with D-bol and whey gained 17 lbs and i rep 50 more pounds then i did before... i just have another question.. whats this stuff CYCLOROID that is on the market.. I kind of want to try it if it giuves me 30 more pounds in my reps but i dont have that much body fat at all and it says it burns fat and gains muscle... Omg lol hopefully i dont die

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    is it otc?

and who advised you to stack dbol with creatine?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    How long ago did you finish the cycle--and how much will you KEEP--that's the question.

Keep us posted on how well the gains stick--I am curious.

Dbol can give you a lot of gains fast--but keeping them is hard to impossible.

When did you finish the cycle and have you kept the gains you made?
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-29-2002 at 12:44 AM.

Aceincali is offline New Member
    finished it last week... lost only 3 lbs thats not a big deal.. and i kept the strength gains... i have been taking whey and i started with the cycloroid u should check them out... supposobly they help your body use the protien better and store the fat... its kind of wierd to be honest.. So iv been trying to get info on them... ill let ya know if i keep the gains... it took me hell of to get my gains anyways.. . I kind of noticed D-BOL makes u strong but as far as gains go its not like hell of or anything.. i donno its pretty wierd stuff...

Thread Information