Thread: Cycle Changes

t-roy is offline New Member

Cycle Changes

Need some help my original cycle changed due to circumstances beyond my control here is a list of available to me. some good ideas needed.

clenbuterol
    thai anabols
    winstrol zambon
    oraganon deca
    icn galenka test eth
    proviron
    primobolan depot
    halostestin
    duralin (indian)
    testopin (indian)

need some help!

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    List you're:
    Age, stats, training experience, diet, and goals. Looks like you could assemble a couple good cycles. Gotta know you're goals first, though

5-10 197 lbs 16% bf 30 yoa been lifting training on off 10+ years good shape recent pysical top notch.

What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? Do you want mass, cuts, strength?

mass, cuts

those goals are sort of conflicting. However a cycle for a solid gain in muscle mass with low water retention would contain the following:

weeks 1-10 deca 300mg a week
    weeks 1-6 primo 76mg eod
    weeks 4-10 winny 50mg ed

I'm not an expert, but that is how i would assemble it

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    SD has given you some idea, but the fact that you don't have some idea of how to craft a cycle from the laundry-list of ingredients you have is kind of a signal to me that a bit more research on AS is in order.

That's not a criticism! We were all there at one point--so take that as a suggestion form a guy that was once where you were!

Keep on reading posts here at AR; there are a lot of suggested cycles posted every day and each one you read will help to give you new ideas. It's damn informative!

And SD was right on about the conflicting goals: focus on either gaining mass OR cutting (losing fat)--they are incompatible.

A middle-ground approach might be gaining mass and adding hardness/definition to the muscles you have--that's doable!

Test. En. + deca is a good base (Test. + EQ would be better, but you constrained us to your list.)

Add winny at the end (4-6 weeks @ 50mg ED) to gain some hardness & definition.

Use proviron as your anti-estrogen (50mg ED through Clomid), that will keep water retention down AND adds hardness to your muscle. (Proviron is VERY underrated in my opinion!)

Clomid post-cycle to restore natural test. & thus help you to keep gains.

That will add some quality muscle.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    You should pick one or the other...MASS or CUTS.

Doing both is very unproductive. You will be fighting to gain while you try to diet to cut, or you will be fighting to cut while you eat your ass off for mass. Pick one and run with it, you will see the best results if you pick one.

Yeah, I know everyone is different, but why take the risk of your money to see if you can do it?

LATER

Thread Information