sober is offline New Member

any input on ** accutane?

was wondering if any bros have used this product.

sober

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    i used accutane when i was younger (about 16) cause i had bad cystic acne both on my face and neck. It was prescribed through a derm. After about the first month(its about a 6 month cycle) i noticed my face clearing drastically. After about month 5.. my face was totally clear and to this day, still is.

Please be aware tho....... There is a GREAT amount of side effects that comes with this drug. (go look up accutane on the net)

the only side effects i encountered were:

dry skin
    dry lips
    decreased night vision

hope that helps

Japan man is offline New Member
    i always run accutane with my cycles at low doseges; i tried ** once just to save money, and my face became riddened with acne, i regret being cheap back then. so in MY experiences eyepee accutane sucked, the whole time my lips never went dry.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, ** accutane, come on. This is a pretty hardcore acne drug taken under very controlled circumstances. While people are on it, they frequently have blood work done. If you really need it, go to doc and get it. I would definitely advise against getting it from anywhere other than a pharmacy, and I would only take it under a doctor's supervision, but hey, that's just me

sober is offline New Member
    thanks all, i think ill head to a dermatologist and see if i can fight acne with some antibiotics, then maybe later accu. peace

sober

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    accutane is available online pharms without a script, just costly... like japan man says, you probably get what you pay for in this dept.

JMD, have you done any cycles? Did the acne come back? I had some acne as a kid, nothing crazy, went to the derm and had accutane - completely cleared me up. Did a test cycle with tt cyp and used eyepee arimidex , acne came back, not terrible, but pretty bad, and in new places (chest / shoulders). Well, I wonder if it was using tt (which could be dirty), the eyepee arimidex (which could be ineffective), or if it is just me... I didn't have bloat while on cycle, so I thought the arimidex was working. I'm really hoping that going with human grade and legit arimidex will give me better side effect control... what have you experienced guys?

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    hey golden, i had severe acne, the accutane cleared it.. last year i did a cycle of enanthate (500mg week) and i only got a little bit of acne around my neck, nothing major... once i finished the cycle it dissapeared for the most part

Thread Information