Thread: Gyno help

savage is offline New Member

Angry Gyno help

Hey guys

I have started a cycle of
    eq weeks 1-10
    winny 8-14

Im in week two. I have dont two 200mg of eq in week one. I just did a shot two dats ago of 75 mg and plan to do another on friday on 75 mg...thus 200mg week one and 300mg in week two.

IM CONCERNED thouhg, i have a strange feeling in my left nipple. It feels like a small squishy lump under the nipple. Could eq have casued some gyno already? I have nova on hand...should i stop the cycle? How should I go about treating this...Im pretty worried so any help is MUCH APPREECHIATED!!! Does gyno go away? what if it comes back after the cycle?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Q: What is gyno (gynecomastia) / bitch tits? What are the symptoms of gyno?

A: Gynecomastia (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”) is the enlargement of the breast tissue in males. It can occur naturally in puberty or old age and results from an imbalance in estrogen action relative to androgen action at the breast tissue level.

Steroid can increase the level of estrogen in the body which causes gyno.

The symptoms of gyno are: swelling and tenderness of the nipples and breast tissue or itchiness of the nipples. If you experience these symptoms, treat them immediately! Once breast tissue forms, it is permanent! For treating the symptoms of gyno once they occur, see the note on Nolvadex below.

For pictures and more information on gyno, see gynecomastia.org.

Q: What is Nolvadex / Arimidex / Liquidex / Proviron? How do I prevent gyno / bitch tits?

A: Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Arimidex / Liquidex (anastrozole) and Proviron (mesterlone) all act as anti-estrogens (sometimes called anti-e’s).

Estrogen is naturally found in the male body in small amounts, however, when taking certain steroids , an excess of estrogen can be created through a process called aromitization. This abnormally large concentration of estrogen can cause some undesirable side effects, such as enlargement of the breasts (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”), female pattern fat distribution and water retention. (Gyno can also be caused by higher concentrations of estrogen relative the your body’s level of testosterone , so gyno can be problem all the way through the end of Clomid therapy.)

Not all people who use steroids experience any estrogen related problems. Many people have taken many cycles at high dosages without using any anti-estrogens and have reported that they experienced no symptoms of gyno. Other people can take a small dose of steroids for one cycle and develop noticeable enlargement of the breast.

Estrogen can be blocked in two ways: you can block it from aromatizing, or you can block it from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body.

Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body. Nolvadex is generally taken only if and when symptoms of gyno appear. The typical dosage is 80mg the first day, 40mg every day until the symptoms subside and 20mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy. If you are taking low-moderate doses of steroids (200-600mg a week falls into that class) you can halve the Nolvadex dose.

Arimidex, Liquidex and Proviron all function as aromatase inhibitors and work by blocking estrogen from forming. Most body builders prefer to block the estrogen from forming, because in addition to preventing gyno, it also decreases water retention and keeps the body looking harder. Typical dosages for Arimidex are 0.25 mg a day to 1.0mg a day, with 0. 5mg a day being average. Proviron is typically taken at a dosage of 50mg a day.

ALWAYS have an anti-estrogen on hand when you take steroids! Tits look great--but not on men! Even if you take an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Proviron, you should keep some Nolvadex on hand just in case the dose you are taking is too low and you start to see symptoms of gyno appear.

Q: If I Start having Symptoms of Gyno and I don’t have an anti-estrogen, should I just stop taking steroids?

A: Stopping your cycle won't fix the problem. Why?

1) You will still have estrogen in your body, so the tit-building continues.

2) You will still have steroids in your body for the next 2-3 weeks that will convert to estrogen, so the tit-building continues.

3) After all the steroids are metabolized your testosterone will be near zero and your body's natural estrogen levels will be high (yes, your body does produce some estrogen), which also means that tit-building will continue.

Stopping the steroids will not stop gyno. Anti-estrogens stop gyno.

If you don't take an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle like Arimidex or Proviron ALWAYS have some Nolvadex on hand. Even if you do use aromatase inhibitors, having Nolvadex on hand is still a good idea in case your Arimidex/Proviron dose is too low or you accidentally miss doses.

I recommend having no less than 60 x 20mg tabs of Nolvadex on hand before you start ANY cycle.

IMO, only a fool would start a cycle without anti-e's on hand.

Q: If I Start having symptoms of gyno what should I do?

A: Treat the symptoms with Nolvadex. Once you have estrogen in your system, aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex, Femara and Proviron will not prevent the estrogen hat has formed from causing gyno.

Nolvadex is the only drug that will stop gyno once the symptoms appear. Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body. Nolvadex is generally taken only if and when symptoms of gyno appear. The typical dosage is 80mg the first day, 40mg every day until the symptoms subside and 20mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy.

If you are taking low-moderate doses of steroids (200-600mg a week falls into that class) you can halve the Nolvadex dose: 40mg the first day, 20mg every day until the symptoms subside and 10mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy.

If you don't take an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle like Arimidex, Femara or Proviron ALWAYS have some Nolvadex on hand. Even if you do use aromatase inhibitors, having Nolvadex on hand is still a good idea in case your Arimidex/Femara/Proviron dose is too low or you accidentally miss doses.

Plan for he best, prepare for the worst! I recommend having no less than 60 x 20mg tabs of Nolvadex on hand before you start ANY cycle.

(Sorry for being a bit repetitive here, but this point is SO IMPORTANT, I don’t want to leave any aspect uncovered.)

Q: Are there any non-prescription anti-estrogens?

A: No, none that I would trust. Sorry!

Q: I already have gyno, what can I do to make it go away?

A: If breasts tissue has already formed, the only treatment is surgical; anti-estrogens will have no effect in reducing the size.

Thread Information