Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xplicit is offline Member

How long to see the results

How long does it take to start really feeling the effects of eq and test(** products is what im taking)?
    Im a few days away from week 4 and i havent really felt any stronger, i may have misinterpeted but i heard that week 5 is when you see the gains and streght. The more time goes by the more i regret not takin dbols to kickstart this cycle. Can anyone tell me if its normal to not see any improvement for the first few weeks ? Thanks

bump

Drakko is offline New Member
    Dear friend,

I guess we're in the same boat, lol. I'm in the middle on my 3rd week (I'm also taking test enanthate w Eq) and I have not noticed any gains. I also posted a similar thread asking for advice on the recommended dosages "Drakko's cycle". I have read that this type of AS, can take up to 5 weeks to start working; that's why they usually recommend a longer cycle (10 weeks min).
    I would also like to know what the rest of the board thinks...?????

B*U*M*P!!!

Peace,

~Drakko~

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    it varys for all people...my test Enth last cycle, didnt kick in untill ATLEAST wk 5...
    Where yes you will feel better pumps, and you will start to grow.

Hey drakko what product is it. I also heard week 5 thanks for clearing that up for me enyce and drakko, i jsut wanted to make sure. Hey drakko ill keep in touch with you and let you know how my cycle goes, haev u also experienced headaches sore thoarts and runny nose too from your gear. Hope everythign works out with your cycle let me know how it goes.

Bump for my advice and help

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on EQ/TEST (CYP) as well (week 7) and am just starting to really show noticeable gains,, I got enough for 10 weeks but am thinking about getting more for 4 or 5 more weeks. or maybe I'll hit the D-bol for the last 3-4 weeks,,, any thoughts on using D-bol at the end of a cycle?
    as for my EQ it is QV and TEST is Ttokkyo, have had some flu like symptoms...

I dont know off hand if running it a few extra weeks is good. I havent seen or heard anyone talk about a 14 week cycle of eq or test but that doesnt mean it is bad to do. Your best bet is start a thread asking for any advice about extending your cycle. I am wishing i did dbols in the beginning to kikc start this cycle but its too late, i pesonally cant do dbols cause im taking winni soon and that would conflict with the dbols casue there both bad on the liver. Good luck ripped and let me know how you do with the cycle.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    i would say you wouldnt really do alot of damage running it for 14 week but you definitely better get some clomid bc you will lose alot of your gains and have wasted a TON of money

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    this is a good thread bro,dont u hate that makes u think if what u got is real.i was on same cycle but finish week4 due to something came up i hate to abort early i didnt see anything or effects ,good luck bro

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Week 4 of new cycle, going on week 5. Just started to see some real gains in the last week.

12 weeks is a long cycle IMO. 14 will give very little return on the extra $$'s spent for the gear and will make it harder to get your natural test. production online. Keep it 10-12 weeks IMO.

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Regarding diet usually results come after 4weeks
    Only with dbol i see from week1 results

<--- Wishes he took dbols. Maybe it was a good thing not to cause i am taking winstrol soon and i dont want to damage my liver too bad.

Hey xplicit,
    I'm happy that we both got some reassurance from the rest of the board; I was starting to get impatient and was thinking of taking twice as much this coming week. I think I'll wait till after week 5 has ended, lol...
    I also would like to comment on the headaches. I get them a few hours after the administration and sometimes during the afternoon. They are not that bad and seem to last only a few minutes. I haven't had any flu symptoms but I also take a good multi and plenty of vitamin C. I would also recommend that you don't try to shoot up in your quads; It hurt like a motherf$%@#!!! I tried it this past weekend and the soreness finally went away today; never again.

BTW, this is what my cycle looks like. I kept it low because it's my first time.. I hope this helps. Good luck bro!
    Week 1-10
    Testoviron Depot (test enanthate ) 250mg
    Ganabol 50mg (equipoise ) 250mg
    I shot up on Sunday and Wednesday.
    Sunday – test 1cc (250mg) w/ Eq 2cc’s (100mg)
    Wednesday- Eq 3cc’s (150mg)
    Week 10-13
    Winny 50mg EOD
    (to help shed the fat and water gains)
    *After week 13
    Clomid for 21 days (300mg/day 1, 100mg/10days, 50mg/10days)

Ripped,
    IMHO, I wouldn't run the D-bols @ the end of your cycle. Most of the gains (if any) are going to be just water. It does help you in the start of the cycle because of the increase in strength, and it makes a good base for the real mass builders (test/ eq/ deca / etc). If you want to keep gaining more mass, I would look for a longer lasting test like enanthate instead of running the cyp for the added weeks..
    It's just my .002.
    Good luck and make sure that you have some Nolva along with that Clomid!!

Good thread..B..U..M..P. IT TO THE TOP!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro, TEST in the quads can be a mutha!! but it gets easier for some reason after a few shots,, I still prefer the boo-tay!!

yeah, got clomid and liquidex~~ tooo much $$ to be screwing around!!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-29-2002 at 06:36 PM.

I took a shot yesterday of test and i didnt get sick i woke up in the middle of hten ight a lil sweaty and couldnt sleep but i can deal wit that, its the fever and sore thoarts i hate.
    My cycle is
    weeks 1-10 cyp 250mgs
    weeks 1-10 eq 500mgs
    weeks 6-13 winni 50mgs ed
    (im makin 6-13 instead of 7 -13 casue i got 50 tabs)
    clomid post cycle
    All the stuff is ** i weighted my self this morning it said 172 i was 168 thats 4 pounds which aint bad but i dont really see it, I think my arms look bigger but i mscared to measure them casue i dont want to be let down lol. I felt real good at the gym today its weird mon i felt good tues i took my shots and felt like shyt and today i felt good.
    I take my shots Sat and tues
    cyp 125mgs eq 250mgs on both days. I have taken all my shots in the ass. In the begining i got bumps and sick but its startign to go away and i have seen i get sick for less time each shot i take. I also lowered the doasgae to make it eaven i use to take on sat 250cyp and 200 eq and 300 eq on tue now its even. I feel if its even on both shot days then my body will adjust quicker. I drink a lot of oj and take my mutli vitamin. Good luck bro and keep me posted.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    im on eq/cyp(both ttokkyo) and i didnt start to see or feel anything until beginning of week 4. im also going to extend my cycle by 5 weeks, to 15 weeks instead of 10. i feel that it is worth the extra $, at least for me, as i dont think ive exhausted all the benefits i can get from this particular cycle. we will see if this proves true.
    ajax has a valid point in not extending, especially if this is your 1st or 2nd go at the gear. this early in the game, you should be able to get what you need out of a cycle at 10 weeks.......its plenty.

xplicit,
    if this is your 1st cycle, the 250mg /week on the enanthate is fine, but if your working on cycle #2 or even 3, then it might be time to up the dosage just a bit. i dont know your cycle history though, so its your call all the way........

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 05-29-2002 at 07:26 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Ajax

12 weeks is a long cycle IMO. . . Keep it 10-12 weeks IMO.

I agree with jax, a 14 week cycle of enanthate is really a 17 week cycle. If you want to do a true 13-14 week cycle stop the Enathate on week 10 like you planned and then start running Test Prop for the last 3-4 weeks. Prop should be out of your system if I recall correctly in about 1-3 days, then you can run clomid.

Barbell its my first cycle. Its cyp im taking which is simialr to the enathan anyway, right ? Well everyone i talekd ot about this says 4 or 5th week im coming up to that soon i jsut hope i wont be let down. I feel bad bros that all i do latly is complain about my cycle sorry guys :-(

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by xplicit
    Barbell its my first cycle. Its cyp im taking which is simialr to the enathan anyway, right ? Well everyone i talekd ot about this says 4 or 5th week im coming up to that soon i jsut hope i wont be let down. I feel bad bros that all i do latly is complain about my cycle sorry guys :-(
    xplicit,
    cyp and enanthate are very similar, so no big deal there.........
    since its your first go at the gear, do what ajax recommended and gchild seconded. stick to the 10 week plan and keep the dosage at 250mg/week. dont panic bro, you still have plenty of time for growth, and like gchild said, a ten weeker is really 13, by the time the enan clears. keep us posted on your progress..........

peace bb79

Thanks barbell ill let you know how it turns out

well xplicit, i guess we have to wait and see how it goes. this waiting game is killing me do!!! i'll be sure to keep and touch and let you go how it goes. good luck to all of you, and i hope everything turns out like expected.

Peace,
    ~Drakko~

Good Luck to you also drakko.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Well I am in the waiting game as well. I started on my b-day April 28, and I am also doing test/eq, I am running 400 mg of eq, and 500 mg of test, with 50 mg of proviron , I am in the middle of week 4 and have gained 5lbs, but I believe this is mostly due to a better diet and very hard training.
    It is very frustrating, especially after so many injections and hard work to see nothing, but I am determined to keep working hard, and I hope my results will be fairly explosive, I am no going to run the cycle for 10 weeks, but i started with the intention of running an 8 week cycle, I will let you know when I get some rsults, you guys do the same

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Many users who cycle with Eq claim that they start to notice the steroid really kick in towards the end of a cycle. If you are running 8 weeks with Eq you might want to consider a 10 week cycle instead.

YEA IF YOU CAN TRY TO GET ENOUGH TO LAST YOU AT LEAST 10 WEEKS I HEARD SOMEONE TELL ME HE DIDNT SEE ANYTHING TILL WEEK 7. I DON'T HATE THE WAITING IF I KNOW IN THE END ILL BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS, ITS THE THOUGH OF BEING DISPPOINTED THAT IS WORRYING ME.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    looks like all of us started our cycles around the same time i'm finishing up my 4th week
    hoping i see results now from PRIMO and ENAN
    like i'm experiencing now from D-BOL....

I am not gettign sick anymore from my shots knock on wood and i feel good at the gym. But another probelm arose i got a bottle of eq which is 2000mgs 200mgs a shot 10 shots i finsihed the bottle up
    i take 500mgs a week so 500/2000 is 4 weeks and my bottle ended at 3 and a half barly even that
    since my bottle was underdosed all that was in was 1650mgs instead of 2000. My bottle of cyp lord knows how much is in there. My 2 worries now are

-1-Is it ok if my dosage boucne up a lil bit like 400-500 a week reason being is the bottles are under dosed and i want to run this cycle to 10 weeks no matter what. It seems like thats what im going to have to do.

-2-How should i bounce the dosage should i wait till the last 2 weeks get a syringe measure up whats left and average it out for example
    say my bottle of cyp has 350 mgs left in it and i got 2 weeks left should i just split it evenly at 175 for the next 2 weeks and will that be less effective ?

I know people are gonan tell me buy more geer but i dont think thats the answer is all im missing is one shot in each bottle.

Good luck to everyone and there cycles keep everyone posted here. Its good to know peopel are in the same boat and maybe we can help each other out in any way with advice or tips. It seems were all at week 4 and from the looks of it its either our first or second cycle. Good luck bros

I weighted myself today at 10 a.m i havent eaten anyhting beofre that snce 6pm the day before or drank a glass of water before 8 pm and i the scale said 175 i started at 168 but i do not see where the 7 pounds is. I look a little thicker and peopel have mentioned my arms and traps got a little bigger but i dont see it. If i gained 7 pounds shouldnt i see it or not necessarily cause i see myself every day ??

well i'm happy that you have gained 7lbs. i've decided to weight myself only once a week, i can't handle the daily disappointment, hehe. i'll post this friday with my progress, hopefully with good news. i have also started to eat more "real" food, it looks like my diet was too lean (to many protein bars and shakes) and it was not helping much. it's good to be able to exchange ideas with the rest of the brothers!!!
    keep growing xplicit, i'll try to do the same, lol.

Peace,

~Drakko~

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Hate to say it, b/c a lot of members choose EQ, but if it was Deca , you would have already felt a little bit---most choose EQ because they think its safer, but this is one of the areas that it falls far behind. Deca will show slight strenght enhancement as early as week 3. Just something to consider next time around.
    -Cy

It's my first cycle and i just wanted to see how my body would react. i decided i was going to go with the safest and lowest dosages. i seem to be reacting very well so far (knock on wood, lol) and i love the ability to recover faster, but have yet to experience the "real deal". i wish i had added some d-bols @ the beginning to jump start the gains, but i just have to wait and see if being safe still pays off Ok,
    thanks for the info CY, i'll be sure to keep the deca in mind for the next one; can't wait...

~Drakko~

CatGrabber is offline Member
    felt mine in week 3...youll know when u do to....whew

From what i read about deca it didnt appeal to me thats why i choose not to take it. I like what EQ offers, great vascaular look with the abilty of putting on quality muslce and my diet is good and i eat a lot of good food so thats why i put on the weight.

Drakko im pulling for you brother, i think the reason i put on 7 is strickly casue of my diet i dotn think the EQ and Test played a major factor in it. Change up your diet and eat like an animal. Keep me posted.

Hey guys,
    I have some good news. I'm happy to say that i was 5lbs heavier this past friday. I have also had some of my best lifts ever, these past few days. I can definitely feel the increase in strength. I hope these feelings last throughout my cycle and a little thereafter, he,he. I have also increased my intake of food and it has helped a lot. I'm feeling ok till now but I still wished I had increased my dosages a while back. My main goal was to keep 20lbs after the cycle was over, and it looks like it won't happen. I'm halfway done, and I only have 5lbs and an ass full of needle marks to show for it, LMAO!! I wonder if it's not to late too double my test intake to 500 and hopefully reach my main goal??
    what do you guys think? BTW, I just started my 5th week.

Thanks for all the help,

~Drakko~

Well you got to think like this ur in the 5th week of a 10 week cycle but the stuff stays in you for 3 weeks after that so its not really half way threw yet. Correct me if im wrong.

Im startin to feel the EQ now i though i was hungry before my stomach is killin me now if i dotn eat for like an hour i feel like i havent eaten in three days.

I had a great bicep day yesterday i mgoign to do shulders today i hope its just as good.

I weighted my self im 171 ???????? I dont know hwo i lsot weight i hope it was excess fat. I dont think i lsot 4 pounds in muscle. Im starting to get worried again.

Its funny how im trying to do everythign by the book eat right dont drink or do drugs on the weekend get rest put together a proper cycle wit post cycle stuff and then i talk to poeple who do none of the above and put on weight? I dont get it. I should just not give a fuk anymore if i gain i gain if i dont then i dont oh well, i guess ill try to plan better.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    hey xplicit, did you pre load your pins. I know a common mistake is when you are drawing the juice in the pin to fill it to the 1cc or 2cc mark and not take in consideration for the needle and the plastic part that attaches the needle to the syringe. If you were not taking this into consideration then at the end it could look as if the bottle was underfilled. if you did pre load then they were underfilled and that sucks. good luck with your cycle, im on a sus, eq, dbol cycle and its week 4 and i have gained quite a bit of weight.

well another week has gone by and i'm still at the same weight- 165lbs. i'm not to happy with the way the cycle is going. i feel great one day and ok the following. the extra strenght and energy comes and it goes. i guess 250 of test a week is not doing the job, so i've decided to increase it to 500 for the remaining 5 weeks. i will be splitting it up in 2 shots during the week. hopefully, this will balance out the strenght rollacoaster im on. i will keep posting on a weekly basis like promised. i hope everybody is doing ok w their gains.

laters,

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    I thought I gained 19lbs went from 176 to 195, but I started taking arimidex and I am at 190 now. This is my 6th week almost 7th, I was hoping for a 25lb gain, I am not sure if it will happen. I have not experienced EQ hunger, my EQ is TTOKKYO and the test is Galenika Test Enth. I am frustrated because I have stayed at this weight for the last week, and I expect that I should be putting mass on each week, if not each day.
    We will see where I end up, I will run my cycle out for 10 weeks instead of 8, hopefully that will help some with results. I also began to add winstrol , 50mg ed, to see if that helps some with gains. Honestly, if I ate the way I am eating, and trained as hard as I am currently, I think I could have made these gains naturally, or at least close to it, so I am dissapointed. I do not understand why I lost 4lbs, and my weight has stagnated.
    I strongly reccomend for everyone running a test eq cycle to take some d-bol for 6 weeks at the start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information