Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

After the cycle?

I cant figure out why I look so flat and almost saggy after 3 weeks off the juice? I threw in some HCG ( worked like a charm) in the last 3 weeks and now I"m doin the 100mg of Clomid and 20mg of Nolva and da*n do I feel flat! Its looks as though I lost all my water retention, and I swear I feel like my skin is starting to look loose? BTW I did a 16 wk cycle of cyp. low dose, gained about 15 pnds and I already lost 7 pnds.. I'm keeping my calories high, eating everthing just to maintain my weight. Being 33 may have something to do with it I suppose, I also question whether this may be due to a really fast dropping Test level, thinking I maybe should have bridged my pct with 100mg a week of test? Your thoughts or advice please..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    keeping your cals high is great idea. but are you keeping the protein high as well?

its very normal to lose the water weight along with SOME muscle mass when you come off, and 1/2 of what you gained is not unusual. i think on your cycle(low dose cyp) you did very well with what you gained. try to keep as much of it as possible(of course) but dont be disapointed if you lose some bro, its the nature of the game, and it happens to all of us, some more than others.
    ive also had that "flat" feeling after being off a few weeks too.
    you didnt start your clomid too soon did you? cyp has a 3 week window before it clears, and you shouldnt start the clomid until it does.........

peace I4L

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    I started my Pct 2 weeks after my 2nd shot so thanks for the heads up and the advice, I think your right, so I'm going to try a keep my diet on track and try to maintain some intenisty in the gym... Thanks for your time ... Sharky

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    IMO its all diet.

Thread Information