Thread: out of juice

liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member

out of juice

im on my 4th week of sus250 and i have no more cauz these a$$holes cant get me no more what do i do ....i was takin 250mg every other day with 200mg of deca every oter day .....i need advice fast

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I know you don't want to here this but this is why you always get ALL your gear up front before the cycle.

All I can suggest is to get ready for your clomid in 3 weeks, 36 tabs of it. Without it your gonna crash pretty hard. If you don't have clomid yet I suggest double timing it to get it.

Consider it a hard and expensive lesson to learn.

DMX

No, I don't know where to get anything...

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    bro...id be pretty fucking pissed if i were you....I never would start without having all my stuff because of something like that......just keep up alot of eating or you will lose everything you worked for.....try and see if they can at least get u another type of test even if its just t200 so u can continue on with something....youll be able to still see some gains....use the clomids no matter wut or your gonna lose it....one other sugestion...if he fucks u on the clomids too....go to anabolicinsider.com and go to products...one of their affiliatess companies makes a product called INTERMISSION...its purpose is the same as clomid but its kinda pricey.....good luck....beat his ass

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Watch out for PMs of people willing to hook you up? Hell...if they do, either they're a scammer, narc, or just not a smart source. I saw you posted this I think at elite and people said the same thing here as there, don't start until you have your own gear. Try to find some quick, or start the clomid like they said.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    A wise man once said, "Have all your juice and ancillaries on hand before you start your cycle".

liftin2xtremz is offline Junior Member
    i know he was supposed 2 get my my sh*t like 3 weeks ago im gunna rage on her gay ass..any way if he can get me somethin else he has on hand what is the best 2 get and 32 keep makin gainz....and i do have clomid

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    1) Never start a cycle until you have EVERY bit of gear in your hands.
    2) If you post that you are in a bind, you will get scammers PM the shit out of you!

Plan ahead. Good luck finding the gear and play it safe next time. Don't count on a source to be 100% reliable all the time. Everybody f**ks up some time; nobody is perfect all the time.

Not slamming you--it happens. Hopefully it will only happen to you once--and if your mistake helps one guy out there avoid it happening to hem, you did the board a service sharing your experience.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO......TFB!! It's your own fault for not having patience.

One more thing, DO NOT make any more derogotory statements about homosexuals or you will be out on your ass. Are we clear!!!!
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-29-2002 at 01:07 PM.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    To be totally honest guys,,, I think he posted b/c he wants someone to pm him about a source---why on earth would you post something like that....think about it..." I ran out of juice, what do I do now?" well, what you can do is....realize your out---move on!! there is nothing anyone can tell you to do--to keep your cycle going--YOU ARE OUT.
    Next time, buy all your gear at once, if you cant afford it, dont buy anything until you have saved enough pennies to make the full purchase. Good luck with the scammers, I hope you can see through their bs.
    -Cy

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    id be really pissed

Thread Information