Thread: Cutting Cycle

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Cutting Cycle

I need some help on a cutting cycle. 5"8 220 15%bf now. Right now im on anadrol ,d-bol and winstrol . Still probally going to gain 10 or 15 more pounds. Any suggestions? Thanks.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    that is a horrible combination of drugs bro. 3, 17aa at one time? including a50 and dbol ? who advised that and what are you trying to accomplish?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Not at the same time, its just what i have from left overs. I have about 2 weeks left of each and im just taking anadrol right now.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The proverbial "Kitchen Sink" cycle. Whatever's leftover, throw it in the cycle...

Should have saved then as support for a real cycle, taking them like that is pretty much a waste of good gear IMO...

Anyway, it looks like you have a few months to think about the cutting cycle--once you finish this cycle, wait a couple of months to get your system clean before you start your cycle.

I suggest you take the time and research some on the cutting cycle yourself. Nobody's going to bother to make suggestions if you haven't taken the time to do the research and at least come up with a rough cycle idea for us to start commenting.

Not slamming you, but that's just reality. It's more effective if you give us a rough idea and we refine it rather than do it all for you...

Thread Information