plornive is offline New Member

I decided to add some test

Big Cat on BB.com somehow convinced me to add some test to my cycle. Here is my current plan. Let me know what you think, I appreciate it.

week 1-10: primobolan depot 300mg/week ($360)
    week 1-10: boldenone 400mg/week ($130)
    week 1-10: test cyp 300mg/week ($165)
    week 6-11: winny 50mg/day oral ($135)
    week 1-11: arimidex .25mg/day ($180 80mg)
    week 12-15: nolvadex

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If it were me I'd ditch the primo and bump the test to 400mg. What do you want to achieve with this cycle? What is your cycling experience? What are your stats now?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR. I think you will find AR a little more democratic; lots of people with equal voices--not one Czar running the show like other boards.

Ditto what RON said. Primo gives little bang for the buck; save yourself some cash and drop it, a little more test. will make up for the lost Primo...

Forget using Nolvadex post-cycle. BigCat's preaches that Nolvadex should work better--but his assumptions are based on theory and he's in the minority, most people find that Clomid works better in the real world. I prefer the tried-and-true over being somebody's guinea pig to test out their theories...

week 1-9: EQ boldenone 400mg/week
    week 1-10: test cyp 400mg/week
    week 7-12: winny 50mg/day oral
    week 1-15: arimidex .25mg/day
    Start Clomid 1 day after your last Winny tab.

I changed some of the timings on the drugs so they all be metabolized out of your system at the same time. EQ takes 17-21 days to metabolize out of the system, so run it 1 week less than the Cyp (it metabloizes out in 12-14 days). Winny is gone in a day, so now it ends at the same time as the EQ/Cyp. You have a nice, clean break and start Clomid the next day, which means you won't have a post-cycle, pre-Clomid trough.

Q: What is Clomid? How do I take Clomid?

A: Clomid (clomiphene citrate) helps the male testes to restore natural testosterone production. Clomid is taken on the following schedule: 300mg the first day, 100mg a day for the next ten days and 50mg a day for another 10 days.

Click here for an excellent FAQ on Clomid.

Q: When should I start Clomid after my cycle?

A: When the LAST of the steroids are out of your system. Here is a chart that illustrates how long it takes specific steroids to get out of your system:

Anadrol : 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and Clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enathate: 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administration

Wait until ALL the steroids you have taken have been metabolized! For example, if you stop taking testosterone enathate (2 weeks) and Winstrol (12 hours) at the same time, wait 2 weeks!

Hope that helps out!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-29-2002 at 01:58 AM.

plornive is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Welcome to AR. I think you will find AR a little more democratic; lots of people with equal voices--not one Czar running the show like other boards..
    Steroid cycles are very confusing to me at this point. Your advice seems to make sense, though.
    Originally posted by Ajax
    week 1-9: EQ boldenone 400mg/week
    week 1-10: test cyp 400mg/week
    week 7-12: winny 50mg/day oral
    week 1-15: arimidex .25mg/day
    Start Clomid 1 day after your last Winny tab.
    That looks pretty good and much cheaper than the cycle I had planned --- about $325 cheaper.

STATS:
    23, 165 lbs, 8% bf, training 3.5 years, no cycling experience.
    Sorry I didn't post it above, I had posted it on another thread and forgot this time.

GOAL:
    Gain some mass and strength, but with minimal fat and side effects (especially gyno). I want to strike a balance that tilts a little bit more towards caution, but not too much. I guess it is hard to guage it, since I have no juicing experience. I would like to gain 15-20 lbs of lean mass, but will settle for less if this is unrealistic with minimal sides.

The above cycle seems like a "lean massing" cycle to me --- one that isn't very extreme but will still give me some gains and (probably) not give me true gyno if I take all of the precautionary measures. Am I correct in my assessment? It seems that the test and boldenone will help me to gain mass and strength. Will the winny help with strength? Will it help to eliminate some estrogen, too?

I'll be in Hong Kong for this cycle and everything is over-the-counter and legal there.

Thanks. I must say this board is definitely the most intelligent and democratic one I have seen.
    Last edited by plornive; 05-29-2002 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information