Week 15-25
    Clen 120 mcg /d
    Clom. 75mg/d

Week 26-38

Parabolan 75mg/e.o.d.............week 26-34
    Equipoise 400mg/w..............week 26-38
    Winny V 50mg/d..............week 26-38
    d-bol 40mg...............week 26-34

Massive Gains made.....This is an excellent cycle.......NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE NOVICE...AT ALL

Mike Guest
    That's an interesting cycle - I have never seen a cycle like that before - with the oils coming in later and splitting them up - as well as the continues orals - by the way I just noticed you all over the place here - welcome to the board brother

THICK is offline New Member
    Thanks Mike, Actually the only orals in this stack is the anadrol , everything else is injections. It's a great mass builder, then leaning out, then great lean muscle mass. this cycle put me at 268lbs w 6% body fat. from 224 w/ 11 %. Thanks for the invite man

ptbyjason Guest
    Thick, I left the board for a couple of hours, come back and you have replied to every single post ever posted on AR. Welcome to the board bro. It's good to see someone else around here with some answers that can help out.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Just thought I would add my next cycle to the mix here for all the hardcores too. I have done something kinda the same as this in the past but its not quite as long as your bro.

week 1-12 test 1500mg EQ 800mg
    week 1-4 anadrol 100mg ed
    week 5-6 D-bol 50mg ed
    week 6-12 fina 100mg ed
    week 6-14 winny 100mg ed
    week 1-16 6-8iu GH ed
    4 weeks on 4 off 20iu slin ed.

Should add some NICE mass IMO. Going to wait 6 weeks after that and try a HARDCORE cutting cycle with DNP again...ugh...bridgeing with primo 400mg/week (of course)

Kullman is offline Member
    Big guns your cycle looks great well thought out, goodluck. Thick you ran heavy orals for 15 weeks?? that's intelligent. Your parabolan wasn't real, they haven't made it for a few years now. What was circulating isn't real para. And why did starting clomid weeks 15-25 then start a fake para, eq,winny, d-bol cycle, w/out any more clomid? Bro how the hell did you come up w/ that cycle????? oh yeah welcome to the board!

Kull

Mike Guest
    Thick:

As for my response on the orals - I was referring to dbol as an oral since my point was in the potential liver toxicity where dbol would be toxic regardless of administration - also your stats are almost identical to mine! Except I may be a bit fatter LOL

Actually Kullman, Parabolan is being made by ttoyko ( generic ), and I can can say this, it is real as I'm typing this. Peace Man

Originally posted by Kullman
    Big guns your cycle looks great well thought out, goodluck. Thick you ran heavy orals for 15 weeks?? that's intelligent. Your parabolan wasn't real, they haven't made it for a few years now. What was circulating isn't real para. And why did starting clomid weeks 15-25 then start a fake para, eq,winny, d-bol cycle, w/out any more clomid? Bro how the hell did you come up w/ that cycle????? oh yeah welcome to the board!

Kull
    Actually Kull It's quit simple. First 14 weeks were to build mass and switching compounds, followed by a short break, and to lean out a little, ending w/ a lean muscle mass builder w/ real Parabolan. The cycle was very effective, and brought some great gains......Peace Man

Originally posted by THICK
    Actually Kullman, Parabolan is being made by ttoyko ( generic ), and I can can say this, it is real as I'm typing this. Peace Man
    Sorry to be the one to break it to you but the TT tren is not para. Its tren but is not para. Its the same exact thing as finaplix injectables. Trenbolone acitate, not to say that its bad b/c its sone of the best steroids going but its not real para by any means, but it is HIGHLY over priced! There are a VERY few sources that carry the real para anymore b/c it was discontinued almost 10 years ago, but I know forsure that TT does not have real para. (Diffrent ester)
    Last edited by BIG_GUNS_21; 08-21-2001 at 07:41 PM.

Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but the TT tren is not para. Its tren but is not para. Its the same exact thing as finaplix injectables. Trenbolone acitate, not to say that its bad b/c its sone of the best steroids going but its not real para by any means, but it is HIGHLY over priced! There are a VERY few sources that carry the real para anymore b/c it was discontinued almost 10 years ago, but I know forsure that TT does not have real para. (Diffrent ester)
    Thank you B/G, FOR CLARIFYING THAT. YOUR RIGHT, MY BAD. i ALSO WANT TO CLARIFY WEEK 15-25 WAS CLEN AND CYTOMEL , NOT CLOM. GEEEZZZ TO MANY DRUGS, LOL. ANYWAY, I PRESENTED MY LAST STACK WRONG, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GREAT 1. SORRY GUYS.....PEACE

Not a problem. I kinda thought that is what you ment by TT para.

xman is offline Junior Member

Thick

How long has it been since your cycle? How much weight did you keep?

Re: Thick

Originally posted by xman
    How long has it been since your cycle? How much weight did you keep?
    Well Xman it's been 2 weeks now, and I have lost3.5 pounds. I think I'm gonna keep most of my gains and weight as before. Peace Man

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THICK View Post
    Well Xman it's been 2 weeks now, and I have lost3.5 pounds. I think I'm gonna keep most of my gains and weight as before. Peace Man
    do you do regular lab testing? I am dying to hear about your lipid profile with a cycle like that

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    why would u bump an 8 year old thread?

Darksyde is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    do you do regular lab testing? I am dying to hear about your lipid profile with a cycle like that
    thats a great question mr T lets go ask thick! wait let me get the delorean...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ *L* now thats funny...

splifco is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post

the member your asking a question to has not been on this board since 2001 so i doubt he will answer. also this thread is 8 years old and if you want to ask questions and get answers i recomend you bump a more recent thread
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information