tryingtogain is offline Member

are these real roids? the black ones look fready i think they are fake

are these real roids? i got these when i was going to do em but i have decided to wait. I think the white pills are creatine ones and the black round pebils i have know clue what the are they look scary. They are said to be roids but i dont think they are. anyone know what the black pills are?
    Attached Images Attached Images

i used to be called skinny but now i have gained some weight :-) i wasnt really that skinny but on the skinny side. I started working out since new yrs day and here is my bicepts. i was wondering if any of you guys think this is good progress for 5 months of work. i have done this without gear
    Attached Images Attached Images

forgot to tell you im 17

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i cant see anything in the pic. it sounds to me like you need to do a little more research before you dive into a cycle. you have to know you are getting legit gear, and you have to know what you need to stack and in what amounts bro. dont go into this blind.

Billmister is offline Member
    Dude i can't see shit in those pics... first you need a new cam, second like bigkev said, it's good to do fair research of what to take, who to get it from, how much your spending, what amounts are you going to take, and for how long. That's my opinion... No flames about the cam though i just can't see anything.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I cant see shit in those pics but if you are just asking "are these real roids" then you have a LOT of learning to do before you start! There are MANY MANY different types of steroids and MANY MANY different looking tabs pills vials and amps. If you dont even know what kind you are suposed to have there then I would say you would have to be VERY stupid to even think about takeing them. They would be rat poison for all you know! I know you said your not going to take them and thats GREAT! first step in the right direction there, but also think about not takeing anything but a good diet and protein powders till you are in your 20's. Research in the mean time.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    At 17, better to stay natural--you got a lot of testosterone in your system and if you workout smart and eat well, you will gain as well as older guys doing steroids ...

Stay natural for a while....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    My advice is go the natural route for a while. Steroids will ruin your potential. Try a bulking diet.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: are these real roids? the black ones look fready i think they are fake

Originally posted by tryingtogain
    are these real roids? i got these when i was going to do em but i have decided to wait. I think the white pills are creatine ones
    Creatine is not a steroid ...so if you bought creatine pills (which I've never heard of) then you just pissed away your money since creatine is readily available in every suppliment shop and health food strore in the world.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    lol, pete love the new avatar,

tryingtogain, pete is right, trust yourself, not others you dont know, do some research, spend some time on the board, soon enough youll be able to smelll the difference between ttokyo deca and denkalll deca lol

Gear101 is offline Member
    cant see shit but dark room

Thread Information