Chiselled is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Has anyone tried EquiGen® HGH !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some EquiGen® HG, and was wondering if it is used much and you have to use in 2 days but i have heard about 4 after mixing. Its a
    intramuscular shot also.
    Give me feedback?????

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    No, have read mix feed back on it. Suppose to be same Aimino as human GH, but nobody is 100%, about 8/10 seem to get results but are running it at 20ius per day or so. GH is normally Sub Q shot. Can last about 1 weeks, some guys claim they can use it 14-18 days, if he goes cloudy it has gone bad.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    OK, Chiselled, I told you to post 'cuz I didn't know--then I went and did the research anyway and wil end up (hopefully) answering the question!

EquiGen is Equine (HORSE) Growth Hormone. No, you can't use Equine Growth Hormone instead of Human Growth Hormone.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-29-2002 at 12:42 PM.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Yes, this scam comes along every so often. The seller needs his ass kicked. Go to this Aussie company's website, and it will tell you that the amino structure is unique to horses, and will not work, may be dangerous for humans.

Thank you guys for your feedback

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    dont use it bro. peroid.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Hi,

I am from Oz to... a few months ago I did some major searches on it, and 99% of the feedback was bad.

Pretty much they say that Testosterone etc is not species specific, but GH is. So in other words it wont work on humans.

1 guy I knew that said it was ok (a dealer) who also wanted to rip me on Deca .

SO I called up a old girlfriend that dated an ex-Mr Australia and word around the camp fire was to stay the fuck away. The story told she told me,.. the guy who took it got a REALLY bad reaction to it. It scared him so much that he seriously considered ever taking even good old gear again.

So I guess it is a no no

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    BG21 used it to test it out, lasted about 2 weeks on it broke out in a rash, I think red welts at the injection site AND GREW A TAIL!!!!!

okay all was true cept the tail part.

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    I know 2 guys in my gym that used horse gh and surprisingly they did get some decent gains , then again they were stacking it with test d-bol and primo , so the gains could be from the test and d-bol.

We'll I ended up using it in 4 days and two bottles and it seemed to work well. As for the red welts i did not get any like that its sounds like not swabbing the area properly, had a welt once from stan cause i didnt clen the lid. the water i mixed was junky water so different water could of had bacteria

Have a mate who is using it now for 4 weeks every day. usining .2ml in the morning and night for 4 days and has put on some good quality muscle not water. The bottle is 70mg and the rate is 80-129kg .2ml a day. 2mls of water is added to the bottle which is refridgerated at all times. GH is very delicate and can go bad if shaken.
    Last edited by Chiselled; 11-05-2005 at 10:41 PM.

Froggy is offline Member

Thread Information