JYZZA is offline VET

Doctors' vist Please read

Hey Waz Up?

I went to see doctor on Friday. I had everything checked: my liver values kidneys and other things.(Blood test). My doctor went on vacation and he will be back on June 6th. I called the office today to find out my results. The nurse says it looks good, but there is something that the doctor needs to talk to me about concerning my test. I ask her what and the stupid bitch says I can’t talk to you. You have to wait for the doctor to come back. I asked if I could talk to any other doctor, but she said no one else would talk to me. Shit I’m pretty scared. The Fucked up thing is that I started a Sustenon cycle and accutane right after the doctor’s visit.
    My last cycle was about 1 month and 3 weeks ago, I got off the HCG about 1 month and 2 weeks ago and off the CLOMID about 1 month and 11/2 weeks ago. I’m thinking could it be still in my system.
    My last cycle was TEST CYP, D-BOL, EQ. I finished with test and EQ. Could that affect my test? Should I have waited longer to see the doctor? This bitch expects me to wait until June 6th. Do you people thing I worrying for nothing. This will be my 5th cycle.
    Please get back to me as soon as possible because today I’m supposed to take my 2nd SUSTENON shot. Should I stop the juice and accutane or just stop accutane and throw in some MILK THISLE in my juice cycle and keep on going.

Thanks

JYZZA is offline VET
    Hey I wrote this hoping somebody will give their piece of mind, somebody has to know if the test was taken too early or if everthing is good , but few things are just at a lower count.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    test and/or eq is more than likely still in ur system..however, there is a doctor/patient confidentiality agreement..meaning the dr can not tell anyone what is talked about between the two of you..so the dr can really do nothing but give u advice..nothing to be scared of =\

JYZZA is offline VET
    So what you are saying that I should continue my cycle and not worry about it until he comes back. I just talk to the Doc. who it there he said I shouldn't worry I just wait until he comes back and keep on taking mu accutane.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    You started sus and accutane???

I would never mix gear with accutane!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well he is not mixing any 17aa steroid with the accutane tho...stay away from d-bol, winny etc while on accutane..it is hell alone on the liver =\

JYZZA is offline VET
    Hey I started both of them. I will be on accutane only for 2 weeks while SUS 250 only 3500mg a week for 3 weeks so fairly low dosages. I also started Milk thisle 2x a day. I talk to my doctor and he said my cholesterol is off a bit and that he doesn't know why my liver enzymes are elevated. He asked me to come and take the test again in 2 weeks but I'm on fucking SUS now will that affect my liver in 2 weeks. Fuck I could't wait on this cycle. Fucked up timing.
    Get back to me about the liver will SUS affect it?
    Click Banner To Enter

REM
    REM is offline Member
    JYZZA does he know your juicing bro?

letmein is offline Associate Member
    since when is 3500 mg/ week a low dose? Sounds like a team quota

Billmister is offline Member
    I told my doctor that I was on juice on my first cycle. Sure he gave me that talk that it's not good, but i asked him if everything i told him was between me and him, and he said "sure i have no bussiness tell anyone your bussiness or telling you anyone elses" He also said, it's agenst the law to. So don't worry about being handed over to jail or somthing. About the sus i dont' believe it would effect your liver. If it doesn, i think it's very mininum.. so don't worry about it. My best idea is for you to tell your doctory that your on juice, that's all. He will prob give you that speach and i bet he will say, "well yeah that's what's effecting your liver" Milk thistler will control that though. Be honest with him, he can't get you in trouble. good luck and relax

JYZZA is offline VET
    Sorry it's 350mg a week not 3500mg. If I would take that much I would buy a cage along with my cycle.
    My doctor knows that I tried juice, I told him that, but I don't think that he knows now. How long does it take for cyp and EQ to leave your system?
    Is it normall after 1 month and 3 weeks for my liver enzymes to be still higher. Keep in mind that includes clomid and HCG ?
    Click Banner To Enter

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    i think he would have had to take a testosterone test otherwise all he can do is speculate.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah be honest so he can get what ever is wrong, or elevated, wouldn't stop your cycle one more week on it won't kill ya, but stopping in the middle of the cylce will kill your wallet
    peace

Thread Information