Cruise is offline New Member

Question International Phamaceuticals Fake or Real???

What do you guys know about International Pharmaceuticals. I have heard many different things about this company. I currently have 20cc's of there Trenbolon and I don't want to let go of the Tren (Parabolon) becaue I have heard so many great things about it. I had I.P Deca I.P Sust and I.P D-bol I sold all of them because I wasn't sure on how legit there products where. The people that I sold the I.P products too made gains but nothing great and they also mixed the Juice that I gave them with other kinds A.S so I couldn't tell what kind of gains they made off of the I.P products they purchased off of me. Also I recently purschased a copy of the Anabolics 2000 book and noticed some pics of some I.P products that they said where counterfeited. Unfortunatly I couldn't find any pics on the items that I had. All they had a pic of was the Test Cyponate which they said some people had counterfeited under the I.P name. If anyone knows more information about International Pharmaceuticals I would highly appreciate it.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Some products are ok and some, like the anadrol are total trash...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i am too,i have some bottles of the cyp brown silver cao tall and slender,whats your bottle look like and say on it?

Big N supposedly the test cyp which comes in the brown bottle and has the white lettering on it is not legit. I have seen that in my anabolic review 2000 book. I'm going to have to look at my book sometime tonight and get back to you on what the numbers and shit are but supposedly the CYp is one that is definatly been counterfeited. As far as the other shit goes that i asked about i have no idea casue it wasn't specified in my book.

hey criuse check it out this is a complete description ofthe bottle can u check it for me?tall slender brown bottle silver cap.
    10ml
    testosterone cypionate uspxxiv
    200mg/ml
    application:i.m. injectable
    a simbol here like a half circlwitha line across it and one line up.
    international
    pharmaceuticals
    exp.date:06/04 batch no.20010
    pharmacy trade company
    69503 hodonin,brenska 38
    thats what it sais with white painted letters.can u check it for me also does it say waht to look fro if its bunk?thanks

now that i look at it in the sun an s shake it the oil seems like real watery then ussual maybe its me .

Big N no prob I will check it out when I get home tonight.

Thread Information