comocozzy3 is offline New Member

Thumbs up im a rookie to the game whos tryinhthings out for the first time

well heres the deal im 24 in collage. im 5'10' 210lbs not really sure on the body fat but its definately there lol. anyways i just got my hands on some winny v and some eq. iwas told this is a good cutting cycle. i just wanted to check wit the pros before i make a move. what kind od doses and how frequent would i be lookin at. any sugestions would be greatly apreciated thnx guys.
    Last edited by comocozzy3; 05-29-2002 at 12:50 PM.

Cruise is offline New Member
    You might want to try a cycle like this is you can get you hands on some Winstrol and some Eq. Assuming that this is your 1st time doing a cycle. You have to remember also that you should watch what you eat and you should eat correctly while your on Juice. You should at least be consumming about 2grams of protein for every pound that you weigh. Taking Juice isn't as easy as sticking a needle in your a** and then your going to magically get ripped. There is still alot of hard work and dedidcation when your on a cycle. And remeber read everything and learn everything you can before you put anything in your body. This cycle might work pretty good for you.

Weeks 1-12 300 mgs of Eq per week
    Weeks 5-12 50mgs of Winny M,W,F

*your going to also have to do some research on Clomid your going to need it when you are done with this cycle.

comocozzy3 is offline New Member
    thnx for the heads up is clomid another kind of gear? what function dos it serve. but i appreciate the reply bro.

Cruise is offline New Member
    Clomid will allow for you test levels to return to normal after using your Juice your test levels will be all messed up this will help regulate everything.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member

Go here!

Go to the link below and read about clomid, Winny and EQ. It is very educational. Also, do a search on the board for any of the AAS above and you will find a wealth of information.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    and i would personally add test to any cycle =\

Thread Information