Thread: clen and paxil

john004 is offline Associate Member

clen and paxil

Anyone know is there is any risk when taking the 2 together. My sister wants to try some but is taking paxil.. hopefully someone will know.

CarbonCopy is offline Member

Re: clen and paxil

Originally posted by john004
    Anyone know is there is any risk when taking the 2 together. My sister wants to try some but is taking paxil.. hopefully someone will know.

Bro I am not sure on this, but I can tell you I asked about the risks with using Zoloft and Clen awhile back and never really got the answer I was looking for. So this is what I did... I stopped my Zoloft usage, waited 1 week and did a clen cycle. I felt fine, but I did do a lower dose, only starting with 1/2 pill and working up to 4 pills per day for 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off. I went low to play it safe and to see how my body would respond. Now PLEASE understand I am not telling you to do what I did!!! Please ask around and try to find the answer because drugs (ie paxil, zoloft) that work on the CNS and when mixed with other drugs can have strange effects on people and could be fatal in some cases! Bottom line.. IMO.. NEVER mix drugs if you are not 100% sure it's safe!!! Hope you find the answer you are looking for.

bump and bump...

bigblanco is offline New Member
    i'm at 190lbs, i use 40mgs paxil daily and have used clen post cycle twice at the norm (1 day one, 2 day 2...) i never had any problems except for the normal sideeffects like shakey hands etc. hope this helps. i'm guessing your sister isnt 190 so i might adjust accordingly

There should be no problem what so ever bro. I take remron at night and clen during the day with no prob. Actually most of the anti-depressants say not to take things such as ephedrine but I believe it is due to the ephedrine can cause depression or increase it in the case of someone who is being treated for it.

I ran this by a pharmacists and he said I should be fine....the only thing to watch for is if she is being treated for depression to watch for mood swings and if it is for anxiety then also watch for that.

Hope this helps..

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Good to go . . .

There should be no significant adverse effects in taking clen on top of Paxil. One thing you do not want to do is discontinue the Paxil (or any other anti-depressant) when taking the clen. Most anti-depressants have to be titrated - tapered up or down rather than discontinuing them cold. (The same rule applies to prednisone - a much different drug, but worth mentioning with regard to the titration rule.)

Remember, as always, that in the same way there is no stigma to using AS, there is also no stigma if you cannot use AS. Therefore, if you ever have side effects or adverse reactions by combining any AS with a prescription drug that you are taking for medical reasons (including psychological reasons), discontinue the AS, not the prescription. None of us will bite your head off for not doing AS.

Thread Information