POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

I dont know if I can wait that long

Wow... Me, of all people. I can't believe that I cant wait to hit my next cycle. I just finished my last one six weeks ago. Can I start my next cycle, or would that be really stupid ? I am just so close to being where I want with my body. The belly is almost gone, veins in the arms and chest are out and about. Its the best feeling in the world, to finally get to see the results of all this hard work. When I went out last night, yeah, I had a few beers... But who cares, I will work it off today, actually its already worked off. People who I haven't seen in three months , well, let me just say If I had a dollar for every compliment I got last night, I could have bought the bar. Even people I didn't know or have never seen in my life were checking me out. And the attention from the females, I will start returning phone calls monday. Sorry to bore you, back to my question... Been off of a D-bol/Test/Deca cycle for 6 weeks.

Can I start my Halo/Cyp/EQ cycle now. like today , like right now ?
    Here it is:

Weeks 1-4, Stenox- 35mg/day (makes me angry, but I'm in control)
    Weeks 1-10, TT test cyp.- 400mg/wk. (maybe 600mg/wk, we'll see)
    weeks 1-10, TT boldenone - 600mg/wk.
    Weeks 1-10, Arimidex .25mg/eod, .50mg/eod.
    Weeks 12-14 HCG 5000iu/wk

THANKS GUYS. -H

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Time on = Time off

Give it some time. You won't regret it.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dump the HCG and get some clomid. I can't advise on when to start your cycle but I agree with Excess and most everyone else that time on = time off. Give your nads a break.

DMX

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you're very anxious ,but i agree with Excess and DMX . You should take some more time off.

So... I know this sounds really stupid, but if I did my 8 week cycle, and I am 6 weeks off it, thats just two more weeks? Right, Yeah ,I think I can do that. Any benefit of waiting a little longer or no ?
    THANKS -H

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    your time off does not start until day one of your clomid..therefor if you did a 10 week cycle and started clomid week 13...you would stay off 10 weeks from there. Using AAS unsafely is nothing to play around with bro..wait the appropriate amount of time =\

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, I say wait 2 more weeks and give it hell. You said your body is almost the way you want it so I'm guessing that there won't be any more for a while after this one correct? Because your next cycle looks good and should difinetely take care of the little problems that may exist now. See ya!!!

Oh by the way, be careful, us on the board do care about you bro. It would suck to have you reply saying that you fucked something up. And I hope your telling the truth about the time lenth too? Are you sure you didn't run that 10 weeks???

I wouldn't make up numbers for you guys. 8 week cycle, been off for 6.
    So close, yet so far away. If its for the best, I can wait.
    THANKS -H

Sorry powerstroke I apologize for that, it's just that most people run it 10 weeks and because you just seem really anxious so I thought you were fibbing a bit, It's cool.

No problem, Im just happy to get some educated answers. If I listened to all of my knucklehead lifting buddies, I wouldn't have ever stopped.
    THANKS -H

Younger is offline Junior Member
    hey powerstroke you said the halo makes you angry. so I assume you've used it before. did you breakout much. I'm not prone to acne but when I do breakout, its usually on my chest and upper abs. when I used halo at 3stenox a day,I don't remember mcg its been too long, I brokeout worse than I ever have before.

Knock on the biggest piece of wood, but the only side effect I have ever expierienced with any AAS was from halo, it gets me fired up a little. I have been able to control my temper 100%. The halo puts me in an aggressive trance for 5-6 hours. I mean, I just get a little pissed, not like ready to kill someone. When I did do the halo, it was stenox, 2.5mg, and I did 14 pills (35mg) a day for 4 weeks about 1 1/2 hours before the gym along with test enanthate 400mg/wk. I think halo puts my mind in a "I can do it mode" .

THANKS -H

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    powerstroke good luck to you bro. sounds like your getting where you wanna be. good luck on your upcoming cycle. as stated i think it will put you where you want to be so your making the right choice by waiting. later

Thread Information