xplicit is offline Member

Winni 6-13 weeks

I got 50 50mgs tabs of winstrol

if i go weeks 7-13 ill have 8 tabs left over, there is no use in saving them or giving them to anyone who needs them. So im thinking of taking them in week 6 and that means ill be takign them for 7 weeks is that going to be too harsh on my liver.. i know i will be drinking occasionally also so i dont want to over do it. Another reason i want to take it is becasue im not really happy with my test/eq cycle and im thinking maybe if i start the winni a week early that could help with the test and eq???

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    It will be harsh on you liver but so will 3 weeks be. It just depends on how far you are willing to go really. It won't kill you and you will recover from the damage. Just drink lots of water and take you liver protectants.

Anyone take wini for 7 weeks if so how was it.

nymattyk is offline Member
    i took the ** winny tabs for 7 weeks at the end of a cyp/eq cycle and i loved the results. i liked them enough to start the same cycle next week except i am switching from ganabol to ttokkyo eq and switching from cyp to brovel enanthate . are you using all ** gear?

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine running it an extra week. Just drink tons of water the day you drink and the day after. This will help to keep things flushed out. Also, take Milk Thistle and CRAN EXTRACT...this will help to keep the liver flushed out.

You should be fine...just give time for your liver to recover.

Thanks for the advice steak

Originally posted by nymattyk
    i took the ** winny tabs for 7 weeks at the end of a cyp/eq cycle and i loved the results. i liked them enough to start the same cycle next week except i am switching from ganabol to ttokkyo eq and switching from cyp to brovel enanthate. are you using all ** gear?
    YEa all ** stuff, How did you make out with your cycle im takin the exact cycle only different brands, what week did you start feeling it kik in?

Also if i take the winni an extra week early will that help make the eq or test kik in a lil faster ?? Just curious

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    You can always save them for another cycle. Just keep them in a cool dry place. They can last for years if kept dry...

I know but chances are 8 aint going to do anyhting for me and i will have 50 again for the next cycle so then ill have 58 which is 16 extra pills lol. I think if its not to harsh ill add the week.

Thread Information