Billmister is offline Member

Fina/Winni cycle... question

Hello everyone. Well i am currently on my second cycle of sus, dbol . I'm doing pritty good, i am gaining weight. I was 139lb and in 2 weeks i went up to 150lb. Lately it's like my face is getting more bloated than my body.. but maybe that's just me. Well here is my question. I went on this cycle to gain as much mass as possible. And after i get up to 180lb i will try to stay there for about 1-2 months. To get the most mucle mass i can while on that weight. After that i was going to wait a couple of more months and start a fina/winni/clembuterol cycle. I've done a shit load of research on fina, and a lot on winni. Now i want to cut the fat and gain hard lean mucle mass for competition. I will start my diet maybe 2-3 weeks before i start that cycle. Right now i'm eating like a horse. Now Fina is supposed to be injected ED or EOD. Now i have supplyer that sells 10 ml vial of 80mg/ml. Now how much should i take? 1ml per day? and would i have to use like arm shots and ass shots and thigh...etc... Because i hear fina is painfull, i don't know anything more painfull than this damn sus shot... i am still in pain from monday. Well i am 5'7, 150lb now, and not fat. I don't know my body fat level.. Also do i put winni and fina in the same syring? i think not though because winni is water based and my supplyer has 50mg/ml amps of winni. how long will the cylce last and will it do a good job getting me ready for competition a side from my diet and cardio's. Also when would i use the clembuterol? while on the cycle all through? and about how much? thanks everyone. i'll post pics of my before and after cycle of the sus and dbol, for now my ass is in pain

skii96 is offline Member
    What about test? I would do this...

Test eth 600mg wks 1-10
    Fina 80mg/ed wks 1-6
    winny 50mg/ed wks 7-12

Rotate your fina injection sites between your arse and your delts and quads. sam with the winny.

U can run clen throughout this or save it til after.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I am doing this:

Weeks 1-6: Fina 75mg ED
    Weeks 1-6: Test Prop 50mg ED (Just to keep mr weiner working)
    Weeks 1-6: Winny 50mg ED (** Tabs)

Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...

I am almost done with week 3 and I am lovin every min of it. Its great if you dont mind ED injections

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fina should be done daily and can be done with insulin syringes and spot injected. for cutting i would do prop as well as in and out fast without as much bloat
    do not mix in same syringe and i would go no more than 8 weeks

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Why do you say not to mix it?

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump, why no mix?

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    ah. is prop water-based?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Test prop is oil base and test suspension is water.

JohnnyB

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yea i was saying dont mix winny with fina or prop but you can mix prop and fina

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

cycle

just drink the winny. Sus did not hurt me at all so maybe you need to heat it up a little. Be sure to shower first or at least get a towel wet with hot water and warm up the area to inject. Winny is the only thing that hurt for me to inject. it hurt like an angry bitch!!
    I was told that 40mg ed of fina is plenty, but i don't have personal experience.
    good luck

Thread Information