bigwillster is offline Associate Member

My nipples itch a bit but I'm on Arimidex

I'm on .5mg ed of arimidex and my nips have been itching a bit for the last couple of days. Should I throw in some Nolva? This is my cycle.
    Week 1-10 eq 600mg & sust 500mg
    week 8-13 winny 50mg ed
    I'm on week 9. Thanks for your help.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    my nipples itch a little too and I also take armidex ed but Im doing .25 ed instead but heres a bump.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    my nipples itch a little too and I also take armidex ed but Im doing .25 ed instead but heres a bump.
    Are you taking some Nolva or do you think its not necessary at this point?

marx is offline Member
    I was experiencing a little sensitivity the other day and i was running .5mg ED, so i bumped it to .75mg ED and the symptoms have dissapeared. Only use the nolva if you have to, i'd rather just up the dose of arimidex , that is if you have enough...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Well i know deca and eq are very similiar..so in this case since ur doing eq maybe u might be experiencing a start of gyno caused by progesterone instead of testosterone ..if this is the case u need something such as RU-486..but im not too sure, so bump this

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    Well i know deca and eq are very similiar..so in this case since ur doing eq maybe u might be experiencing a start of gyno caused by progesterone instead of testosterone..if this is the case u need something such as RU-486..but im not too sure, so bump this
    EQ converts to estrogen, not progesterone...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    gravy..like i said..i knew they were similiar but wasn't sure on that part..thanks

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    gravy..like i said..i knew they were similiar but wasn't sure on that part..thanks
    no problem bro...we're all here to learn...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I wouldnt be too worried, alot of peeps on this board are overly concerned with developing gyno. Yes, gyno is possible while on AS, but you have to realize that your body has to get used to higher amounts of test...maybe Im wrong, but I wouldnt be overly worried if I had itchy nips for a couple of days. See if it goes away in the next day or two--watch for other sides, swollen nips, discharge, etc...I just see so people getting all worried b/c there body is acting differently on AS. You are already taking the proper precautions, could it be mental? This is just an opinion, take it for what its worth. I just thought I would present a different take on this. Good Luck!
    -Cy

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Just up the Liquidex dose to .75/ED till symptoms go away and keep upping it till they do. What kind of Liquidex do you have?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Upping the Liquidex is a good idea.

When I get in that situation, I take a little Nolvadex for a few days to keep the itchiness/swelling at bay--if you have estrogen in your system and it's going to work, Liquidex won't stop the estrogen that's already formed--you need Nolvadex to block it. Take 20mg/day for a few days unitl the estrogen is metabolized out and the Liquidex kicks in. I am of the philosophy "better safe than sorry." Once you have gyno, the only solution is surgery...

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    what brand arimidex are you boys using?

Thread Information