Iconn is offline Associate Member

Cool Anavar: Spread them out or not?

Would you spread them out during the day or take all at once?

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    2-3 times a day is fine..also take creatine with anavar always..if you dont know why do a search

ulter is offline Associate Member
    I split them in two. In the morning with my grapefruit juice and other supps and then again about 4 PM which for me is an hour prior to working out.

4plates is offline Banned
    i know im going to get beat up on this one but heres my opinion
    on splitting doses
    when taking orals with short half lives such as dbol ,winny,anavar ,clomid etc..i think it should all be taken at once to get the desired quantity.
    for example if you were going to run dbol @50 mg ed ,you want it at 50 mg streanth,right?
    if you were to divy it up @ even 25 mg 2x day ,you are only getting the effect of 25 mg,through out the day.
    if you had a headache you wouldnt take half an asprin in the morning and the other half in the afternoon would you?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting 4plates, but what happens 8 hours later when its out of your system? when you take tylenol you gotta take it every 4 hours too!

what else do you guys think? Im curious about this one.

4plates is offline Banned
    i think if you take it 1 hr befor hitting the iron you are going to get the power you are looking to get with a 50 mg dose.
    products with short half lives are designed to give added streanth during a short period of time and then wear off,that is the perpose.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replies.

2-3 times a day is fine..also take creatine with anavar always..if you dont know why do a search
    I'm taking equipoise with it.

4plates
    That is my dilemma in a nut sack I mean shell. I have been taking 60mg all at once 2 hours before my workout and its been working well. I think I will keep it like that.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt the drug help you grow and build the muscle tho? cus speed would also increase strength!!!

I no what you guys are saying, but I still wonder if u want good levels all the time to help in the building and recovery.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    There have always been 2 schools of thought on this. Personally I believe in keeping a constant level. So i would spread them out every 4 hours or so. However when they are added to a cycle I would prolly take them all at once.

flawless706 is offline New Member
    so if someone was taking it 40mg a day, they should break it up into 10 mg every 4 hours? with grape fruit juice?

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump for responses

BigMoody5 is offline New Member
    bump for discussion

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bump, 4 plates thought sounds like a winner- it's not like winny were your looking for hardness round the clock, with anavar you want the strength benefit from it, and when's the best time to use that benefit? When you train, no flame from me 4plates, I feel ya on that one. But there is a concern on how we can also keep steady blood levels as well, what effects could come from crashing blood levels once the half-life of the drug has worn off?

Thread Information