BIGTEX is offline Associate Member

eq kick in times...

Hey Guys...
    Just curious how long it takes for EQ to kick in on average....
    Thanks
    BIGTEX

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: eq kick in times...

Originally posted by BIGTEX
    Hey Guys...
    Just curious how long it takes for EQ to kick in on average....
    Thanks
    BIGTEX
    3-5 weeks. The vascularity normally comes first for me followed by the increased appetite.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm running 400mg/wk of QV EQ and it was around week 5 before I really noticed it.

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    IVE been on for 2 weeks and havent noticed shit

xplicit is offline Member
    Good topic i am instrested in hearing from the bors here when it kicks in. I am in the middle of week 3 and i dont see anything except maybe in my arms and i have been hungry since the first week i think it increased it the first week. I usualy dont get that starving feeling but once i took the eq i got it end of week 1. I hear 5 weeks. Does the eq give any increase in streght ? Also what is the first part part to show signs of vascaularity (im thinkin it depends on the person)

dork is offline New Member
    I used TT EQ @ 400mg / wk for 10 wks.
    It was my second cycle and i ran the EQ alone.
    This shit took FOREVER to kick in. I mean honestly i didn't notice any strength gains till about week 7, and then in week 8 started noticing some small size increase. I didn't get my best gains till the week after my last shot (11 weeks im talking now). The upside of this was that i continued to make gains weeks after the cycle was over. EQ is terrible if you are looking for quick gains, but overall the cycle yielded amazing results that took a long time to kick in, but lasted a long time.

Months after the cycle i kept my gains, only lost some due to being in season...

Is that possible for the eq to give you gains weeks after your done.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm currently finishing up my 4th week,
    i noticed apetite after first week vascularity
    after 2nd week and a little increased of muscle and gained 8lbs doing EQ200mg twice weekly...

Originally posted by xplicit
    Is that possible for the eq to give you gains weeks after your done.
    sure it is....
    EQ is a steroid that can be detected in your system up to a year after your cycle is over. After a 10 week cycle, the EQ is probably still active in your system for a few weeks after. What im saying come from experience...

That's why i said EQ is a bitch (if used alone) cause it takes forever to kick in, but once the gains start, they keep going for a while...

P.S.
    I ate and trained great during and after my cycle. If you lighten up on your training, or start eating like shit, you may not keep the gains / continue to gain...

eq is in the system for 4 months deca is 18 months maybe your gettign them confused or maybe i am confused lol.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dork

sure it is....
    EQ is a steroid that can be detected in your system up to a year after your cycle is over. After a 10 week cycle, the EQ is probably still active in your system for a few weeks after. What im saying come from experience...

That's why i said EQ is a bitch (if used alone) cause it takes forever to kick in, but once the gains start, they keep going for a while...
    Hey bro I think eq stays in your body for 5 months. Also Im in my 7th week of eq/t200 and finally have noticed noticable gains with strength but I love my cycle now and next week will be first week on winny ed 50 mg thru week 13 so i still have a ways to go before my cycle ends.

Originally posted by xplicit
    eq is in the system for 4 months deca is 18 months maybe your gettign them confused or maybe i am confused lol.
    OH, sorry i thought it was EQ...
    anyway, i did make gains a few weeks after my last shot, maybe i just got lucky

Younger is offline Junior Member
    I know that for most people eq kicks in after 3rd wk/21days and is considered out of your system in the same amount of time. or at least out of your system enough that you start your clomid 3wks after last injection. and if you take eq for ten wk.period then time on/off must be 13 weeks after last injection

yea so a 10 week cycle is really a 13 week cycle.

Thread Information