pitttt is offline New Member

roids for females

which is the best possibly orals

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    ANAVAR (spa) no more than 4 a day for 12 weeks...that just might be too strong, I would run 2 tabs a day for 12 weeks.

WInny tabs are ok too...20mgs a day for 12 weeks.

Her first sign is an enlarged CLIT...also, a deeper voice. Then body hair and facila hair if the doses are too high.

MAke sure you do research before starting her on it, she could really hurt herself...remember TEST is in men not women.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    steak 12 weeks are too long brother,8 weeks should be more than sufficient ,then againdpends what she wants tto accomplish.id definately recomend primo before winny for female.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree on the PRIMO...

Dizzy is offline Banned
    anavar
    primo

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    primo, anavar for sure. maybe winny, maybe low doses of EQ....all depends on what her goals are. BTW...AAS or no more harmful to women then they are to men, so any guy who says women shouldn't use because of the dangers is a hypocrite. Now the masculinization that comes from some of the stronger androgenics...that's a whole other ball game. But again, research and moderation would be advised...and this goes for anybody who is thinking about getting started...men and women.

Chyna350 is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    BTW...AAS or no more harmful to women then they are to men, so any guy who says women shouldn't use because of the dangers is a hypocrite. Now the masculinization that comes from some of the stronger androgenics...that's a whole other ball game. But again, research and moderation would be advised...and this goes for anybody who is thinking about getting started...men and women.
    Here here, I'm agreeing with you all the way on this one. It's the high androgens that women have to be careful with. As for test levels, women produce their own natural testoserones as well, just not as high a level as men do. As to the virility effects, that Steak has mentioned, these are only some of the possibilities that woman may have to face. It all depends on what she uses, how much and for how long. Also gets down to tolerance levels as well, some women can get away with alot more than others, some, unfortunatley can have adverse effects from as lil' as half a tab a day for a week, same goes for injectables.
    Primo is one of the safer bets for orals with women, as is Andriol , though I personally didn't think much of it. With orals you must ensure that you keep your liver as clean as possible, it's under enough strain with a high protein diet. That's my 2 bobs worth.
    Cheers Chyna

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    20mg a day of winny is NOT for a first time female cycler bro. I must agree with you pete, it is exactly the same just different areas to watch.

Originally posted by Steak Helmet
    ANAVAR (spa) no more than 4 a day for 12 weeks...that just might be too strong, I would run 2 tabs a day for 12 weeks.

WInny tabs are ok too...20mgs a day for 12 weeks.

Her first sign is an enlarged CLIT...also, a deeper voice. Then body hair and facila hair if the doses are too high.

MAke sure you do research before starting her on it, she could really hurt herself...remember TEST is in men not women.

Thread Information