alevok Guest

Question want to dry to the bone, help please!!!!!

I'm happy with my bf (4-5%) but it seems like I retain some water that makes me look softer. What are diet and supplement tips you guys can recommend? I tried lasix, (1,5 tab) it did not work well for me, should I higher the dosage? What is the appropiate way to use lasix? How much and how often? What should I avoid to eat to lose water? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanx in advance

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Lasix is a poor choice for keeing the water off, it's a loop diuretic meening it's NOT potassium sparing and it throughs your electolyte balance out of wack, not a good choice for long term use.
    You might try something mild like Dendilion Root (Hurbal Diuretic) it's very mild but it's ok for prelonged use, and i know of few people who get ok results from it. GOOD LUCK...XXL

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    I stay away from milk (even skim milk) as well as food items with a noticeable amount of milk in it. Try drinking coffee without milk (use a non-dairy creamer) and a sugar substitute. This works for me and i retain water very easily. There is also a product called teraxatone by cytodyne which supposedly sheds water and gives a more ripped vascular look (i havent used the product but i have heard about it).
    DRINK SOME TURKISH COFFEE... THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WATER.. LOL.. NO SUGAR!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea or greek coffee.no sugar.will have u puckering for days.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Keep your sodium intake real low and simply drinking more water will sometimes help shed excess water retention.

alevok Guest
    it has to be the milk, damn it I knew it, I eat my oatmeal with non-fat milk, how about vegetables, are they bad too?
    Thanx bros for the advice.

LTdoNit01 is offline New Member
    Bro, be very careful when cutting water, and take alot of Potassium & Magnesium. That will help prevent cramping, remember the heart is a muscle and when dehydrated it can also cramp (HEART ATTACK)...when that happens death is not far away if you are not near an emergency room. Lasix is to harsh of a dieuretic to take lightly... If you do not know what you are doing it can kill you...!!! be very careful, and stay safe while cutting.

Thread Information