Thread: cyanocobalamin

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member

cyanocobalamin

just got me some injectable b-12 made by vetco.. 1000mcg/ml . Wanted to know how do i shot this stuff? Needle size would be nice. Hmm and if you can post were do i get the needles at? I wanted to know if this is an intramuscalar shot or i can shot it anywhere in a vein? Thanks for the help.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Welcome to the board, zwarrior99...

Let's see if I have this straight . . . You have injectable B12 in your possession, but you don't know how to use it, right down to wondering whether you should inject it in a vein (no, you should not).

Sit back for a minute and take your medicine - this is in your best interest and will do you a lot of good.

First of all, you're 16 years old. Why would you want to shoot B12 in the first place? What leads you to believe you need it, let alone that it will do any good? Why are you possessing it before learning anything about it, including how to use it? And why haven't you learned how to do a basic Internet search, not to mention a search on any anabolic board (including this one) that uses vBulletin software?

Okay, bro, end of lecture. Now click on the Search link at the top of this screen. Enter cyanocobalimin as your search term and TNT (c'est moi) as the author. You'll find several threads in which I discuss injectable B12 in detail, including how much to use, what type of needle to use, and where to inject.

Then, after you've done your homework, post any additional questions you might have and I'll be happy to give you answers without the lecture.

And befiore you hear it from anyone else, you're 16, dude. Don't be so anxious to shoot anything. Read up on steroids here on A.R. and you'll find out why almost everyone recommends that you do not use steroids at your age. You've got a lot of potential - don't blow it by not doing your research and listening to the guys and gals who have been at this game a lot longer than you.

Again, welcome to the board.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Another excellent post by TNT...:/:

...and as he said bro, you are WAY too young to shoot ANYTHING.
    Dop your research now and enjoy the board and you'll be that much more prepared when the time comes...just my .02

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    I did do a search for cyanocobalimin.. I came up with the conclusion of 22 gauge.. 1.5' for glutes and 1' for delts.. I was wondering if i can go with quads? and if i do where can i get the needles, lol. I also got some KYNO, but i dont want to try that.. From one of your posts i concluded that 1000mcg every 30 days... (I am taking it to increase my appetite, and i dont eat enough meats)(and i heard my doctor saying it might promote growth, stature wise, but she wont prescribe shit, lol).. I use to vist this site that had step by step and pics on how to shot up, but i cant find it anymore, if you know where i can find it, would appreciate too. thanks for the help

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Okay now . . .

Nix the 22 gauge. Cyanocobalimin is water-based, so all you need is a 25 g. needle. Use 1" length for delts or quads; you probably won't find 25 g. 1-1/2" needles, but if you're determined to do glutes you can use 23 g. 1-1/2" pins. For cyanocobalimin using 23 or 25 g. needles, you do not have to draw with one needle and switch to another for the injection; use the same pin for both drawing and injecting.

The site you referenced if http://www.spotinjections.com.

B12 does not necessarily promote growth, although it does increase energy. However, if you already have enough B12 in your system, the extra dosing will not do anything significant. The only way to know that, of course, is to have lab work done for B12 levels. Past that point, it probably won't hurt you, but it also probably won't help with your particular goals.

Thread Information