Thread: Dbol help

Tank21 is offline Associate Member

Dbol help

Guys, all i can come across for my second cycle is some Dbol . everything else isnt even available in enough quantity to even warrant me buying them. What kind of results can i expect from a 6 week cycle of Dbol at 30-40 mg's a day. I know results would not be a problem but any suggestions on how to keep the most gains after i am done?Or would this be just one big freakin waste. thanks for the input.
    20 years old, 220 lbs, 10-12%BF, 5'10"

dbolkid is offline Junior Member
    bro you will get sweet strengh and mass maybe take some proviron and be sure to take your clomid.

thanks man

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    come off with clomid and go to cell tec creatine
    also can try to come off and go through clomid and continue on dbol am only at 20mg per day 1-2 weeks then to 15mg per day am only for 1 to 2 weeks then go to 10mg am only for 1 to 2 weeks then to 5 mg am only for 1-2 weeks then come off.
    alot has been posted about this theory as dbol works approx 4 hrs in system and your natural test will release at night. this is not to add more size but it is to maintain cycle results with a daily slight anabolic boost will system getting back in shape

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    a dbol alone cycle is worthless bro. you will gain a litle size and weight(mostly water weight) and when you come off, you will lose 80-90% of what you gained. 4 weeks is the max you want to stay on any 17aa. save it for when you get everything together for a real cycle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have had dbol as a part of two cycles each time. Every time I take dbol, when I stop it mid-cycle I lose weight as the dbol 'bloat' disappears.

I think there are a lot better uses for your money. Some guys keep a bit of the mass they gain on dbol, but IMO it's not a good return on the money invested when you add up the total cost which SHOULD include $$'s for anti-e's and Clomid.

Save the money for a real cycle.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-30-2002 at 01:02 AM.

Sounds good, thanks all

Billmister is offline Member

Cool

WELL THIS IS MY THOUGH...FIRST OF 6 WEEKS OF DBOL I THINK IS TO LONG TRY TO MINIMIZE IT TO 3-5 WEEKS LONG. AND 30MG WOULD GIVE YOU NICE GAINS. DBOL ALONE IS USELESS, MOST PEOPLE AND I, USE IT TO JUMP START A CYCLE BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU GREAT POWER, MASS, AND YOU START FEELING GOOD. NOW I AM ON MY WEEK 3 OF SUS AND DBOL, I NOTICE I WAS REALLY BLOATED AT FIRST AND THEN IN THE END OF WEEK 2 AND WEEK THREE NOW I'M NOTACING LESS BLOAT, AND LOOKS LIKE MUSCLE MASS. THE DBOL MASS LOOKS LIKE YOUR ALWAYS PUMPED EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT FLEXING. I STILL HAVE THAT, BUT NOW I'M STARTING TO GET A LITTLE MORE TIGHT, BY THAT I MEAN THE BLOATING IS GOING AWAY. MY STOMACH ISN'T ALL OUT... WELL THAT MUCH. AND I THINK THE SUS IS STARTING TO KICK. I CAN'T WAIT. WHEN I STARTED THIS CYCLE I WAS 136LB, NOW I AM CURRENTLY 151LB. I'M LOOKING TO LAY OFF THE JUICE AFTER THIS CYCLE FOR A GOOD 2 MONTHS ALEAST, TO GAIN MORE MASS. I GOAL IS TO GET TO 180-200LB AND GAIN AS MUCH MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE WHILE ON THAT WEIGHT, THEN DO A CUTTING CYCLE, AND KILL IT.... GOOD LUCK AND SORRY FOR TYPING TO MUCH, JUST TRYING TO HELP.

TRAIN LIKE A BULL, EAT LIKE A HORSE, AND JUICE LIKE A HEAFER!!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I did a 6 week d-bol only cycle, gained 15-17lbs and kept pretty much all...which is very rare and had i had the knowledge i do now i wouldnt do a d-bol only cycle..most people lose basically everything when they come off d-bol only..

Smalluser is offline New Member
    @D3m3nt3d

What dosage did you use ? and did you use any anti-e or just de dbol ?

regards Smalluser

Thread Information