eradikate is offline Senior Member

when does AS start to get dangerous

sup bros, i hear people juice for years and years, but people tell me it's dangerous to do more than 4-5 cycles. is this true? i know im going to use gear atleast 4 more times from now till next few years. is this safe?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    As long as you 1) use your head and do your research so you know the pitfalls & how to avoid them 2) do steroids in moderation and 3) manage the side effects wisely you whould be fine.

But at 19--well, you have been here long enough so I won't lecture--you know what I would say eradikate...
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-30-2002 at 01:16 AM.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    ajax you are one hell of a member, I have read your post over the last 3 months with much interest. just wanted to say thanks and glad you are here at ar. I agree 19 is young to be doing gear.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    Lee Priest did his first cycle at 19, just some trivia....

Japan man is offline New Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    ajax you are one hell of a member, I have read your post over the last 3 months with much interest. just wanted to say thanks and glad you are here at ar. I agree 19 is young to be doing gear.

19 seems to be a common age for people to dabble. i myself started when i was 18; however i researched and researched for a whole year beforehand. i know a bro that started at 14, he is 23 now and weighs 275 lean. funny enough he grew to 6'2 dont ask me how that worked

thegame01 is offline Member
    i know a guy that lives on test ,but he only takes 200 mg a week and have been doing it for a while .How can simulating youth be bad for you ,right ?He is 35 i think so his natural test levels would of been down a little. what do you guy's think about taking test for a long time(20 yrs).
    i think it's like being young foreever as long as there is no abuse.
    just throwing this into the conversation
    peace

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    For me, I think the largest danger is someone (like i was) that just jumps in and wants everything NOW.

but i am happy to see this isnt the case here. Education is soo important

at 19 i was a scumbag.. i didnt care about anything so i wont make a judgement call on the age. hehe

If you feel you know your body,mind and goals enough then just be safe and healthy.

But as the vets always say, If you can wait, then do so.. always time for juice later..

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by thegame01
    i know a guy that lives on test ,but he only takes 200 mg a week and have been doing it for a while .How can simulating youth be bad for you ,right ?He is 35 i think so his natural test levels would of been down a little. what do you guy's think about taking test for a long time(20 yrs).
    i think it's like being young foreever as long as there is no abuse.
    just throwing this into the conversation
    peace
    20 years on ANYTHING IS abuse!

Ajax hit the nail on the head. Pay attention!

thanx ajax, good answer!

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    i think it is allways a good rule for being safe that ...on time=off time.
    and dont get too greedy stay happy w/ ur gains dont try to gain too much at one time.

your right. i get greedy at times, but im really happy with my results. so your saying that if i control the dosages, and amounts of gear and avoid the side effects, i can juice for years?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    If people are young and they decide to take gear yes it sucks.... but -->

Nothing is worse when they have only been training a while. They dont have a clue on diet, or training ratio, intensity:volume. They think that you take gear and WALLAHA you are Ronnie.

They fail to realise that it takes at least 5 years to even start to get a good body,... and say a decade to get a really mean ass one.

Enough said!

Thread Information