Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sublime is offline New Member

Steroids for animals

now i know this is mostly anabloics for humans but if i want to get my dog on steroids how would you dose a animal and what kind of anabolics would you use cause i know you cant give him 500mg of test thanks guys for your input

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look on the vial. For example, on my vial of equipoise , it says to inject X mg per X amount of bodyweight.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you serious? Treat your dog with some respect and don't give it AS unless a vet approves and prescribes it. He's not your toy, so don't mess around with his life by using info from people who don't know what they're talking about. You need a professional opinion from a vet that has examined him.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    it would be fun having a jacked dog but your dog isn't really going to work out so it probably wont do anything but shorten its already too short life...

PS dont forget clomid

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Keep some nolvadex handy in case of gyno.

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    I gave my dog for 4 weeks 2shots of winny 50mg every week And he almost double his size!

PS My dog is rotweiler

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I got to back EXCESS on this. Don't mess with your dog. He is not a lab experiment

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    throw it in a pool, thats a work out.
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 10-18-2002 at 10:32 AM.

GrapeApe is offline New Member
    One Possible Out come is that you get a Knock on your door from the Cops and they Bust you for AS, and Animal Abuse...

Read the bottle and be careful thats your Best Friend and he trusts you to take care of him.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your dog can't decide for himself whether or not he wants to juice like you can. Don't inject him and put him at risk to have some fun. Besides if he attacks someone you will be responsible.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Are you serious? Treat your dog with some respect and don't give it AS unless a vet approves and prescribes it. He's not your toy, so don't mess around with his life by using info from people who don't know what they're talking about. You need a professional opinion from a vet that has examined him.
    In case you missed this...read it again.

Aragorn

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    God almighty
    Some fool from my town does this to his dogs too.
    I thought my town was the only place on earth where such idiots are running rampid.......Apparently NOT!

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Here they do it to their dogs and their chickens...Then of course you know what the animals are used for...

still growin is offline Member
    wtf? Are you serious? Why would you do this bro? Save them for yourself, and leave your poor dog alone!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LMAO... I was just talking to someone the other day about this... he want to tain his Pit Bull's water bowl... I would agree to leave Fido alone. At least just stick with vet gear and ask your vet about the side effects of such treatment. And tell us what the Vet says... you can call them on the phone as an anoymous dog owner.

BTW, nothing like a Rot with increased aggresiveness. I hope you do not have neighbors near by. I have another budy who's Rot turned on his sister after she had raised him for over tow years - one day he just snapped and locked down on her ankle... and Fido eventually got uthanized.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Don't be an idiot, unless your dog spoke to you and said "woof, yeah stick me". I hate ppl that abuse their animals.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i find it so funny people throw dosage info around for newbies but OH GOD NOT A DOG!!

no flames here brothers, i just found it funny for a sec. so no freaking out on me ok hehe
    i agree, care should be taken

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i think the whole point buddha_red is that the dogs aren't making their own choice....newbies do....big difference!! no flame, just making an observation

dacgator is offline New Member
    Its not my style to criticize, but this is bullcrap. Are you a vet...Don't f with your dog you are supposed to take care of the dog not f it up. Do the lab experiments on your self.

DC

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Buddy of mine was given his rott dbol behind his girls back. Problem was his dyke ass gf was given the dog dbol behind his back as well. Meanist fucking dog ive ever seen in my life. Guess the dog has a condition now where his skull is too thick and its constantly putting strain on his brain or some crazy shit like that. No one can get near the dog now except for his younger brother. Talk about cruelity to animals. I do admit though sometimes my pitbulls look at me like they are envious and want to pop some drol.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Psycoswole
    Buddy of mine was given his rott dbol behind his girls back. Problem was his dyke ass gf was given the dog dbol behind his back as well. Meanist fucking dog ive ever seen in my life.

However i do feel bad for the dog. It´s never the animals fault they get mean. It´s the people taking care of them that screws them up. Be very careful what you do to it.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Yea bro this is the type of dog that willl try to break a door down to get to you.Definately the way he was raised with the addition of the juice. Makes cujo seem like a fluffed up poodle.

Cant count how many times i was tempted to give my pits juice. When i play with them seems like i act more like an animal then they do lol, but its all in fun.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    just a note from the devil's advocate. while i am absolutely against giving juice to pets (llike dogs, cats and the like) keep in mind that much of the stuff we get is meant for animals. equipoise is meant for (surprise) horses. it doesnt stop there however. it is quite routine to give anaboliccs to cows and chickens. i have seen it. it makes more money to have food animals to grow as big as quickly as possible. they also dont work out. if you've ever seen a chicken farm youd understand...they live there miserable little lives in a 1 ft square. without juice theyd be scrawny little things.

anyway, for anybody that wanted to know

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Ohhh man...I have never heard of this before! I guess I'm just in a good mood, but reading this made me laugh my ass off! Surely, surely nobody is really doing this shit. Crazy world we live in!

peace,

ttgb

Originally posted by jeffylyte
    just a note from the devil's advocate. while i am absolutely against giving juice to pets (llike dogs, cats and the like) keep in mind that much of the stuff we get is meant for animals. equipoise is meant for (surprise) horses. it doesnt stop there however. it is quite routine to give anaboliccs to cows and chickens. i have seen it. it makes more money to have food animals to grow as big as quickly as possible. they also dont work out. if you've ever seen a chicken farm youd understand...they live there miserable little lives in a 1 ft square. without juice theyd be scrawny little things.

anyway, for anybody that wanted to know
    Ever heard of Belgian Blue bro?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steroids for animals-belgianblue.jpg  

That is a big frickin cow! Must be precontest! What is his cycle? 1ml/90kg?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i totally got the point, it just struck me funny for a moment. =)

durbin22 is offline Member
    That's sick. Why would you even consider going that. Do yourself a favor and give up the dog.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    That's sick. Why would you even consider going that. Do yourself a favor and give up the dog.
    Life isn't a toy for you to play with when it's not your own. How disturbed are you to try this shit!?!?!? People as messed up as you really piss me off. What's next setting him on fire? Get a life!!!!

Sorry 'bout that ya'll just these sickos really get to me!!!!!!

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    I know its already been said before, but DAMM bro.... Don't play God with your dog. I know some guy who has a rotwieler thats jacked, (the average wieght for the dog, is 105-115 pound wehen fully grown) his dog is aproching the 150 pound mark, Its huge, very muscular and very scarry but guess what, the dogg has more health problems, it got to the point where he is considering putting him to sleep.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    You eat meat all the time where animals are juiced up so why not stop flaming him,this is obvioulsy a question of personal morals. Most of the anabolic /androgenic compounds that are available to American's are vetinarian steroids . That means they are made for the sole purpose of shooting up animals. Im sure the manufactuers of these company's also have human consumption in mind as well. My advice is to administer the compound carefully under close supervision. if the dog begins to get too aggresive simply take him off of it or lower the dosage. If I was you I would start with half of the reccomended dosage for your dog and work your way up just to test his receptors. Remember this is an animal who cannot make a decision for himself so the precautions you must take must be more responsible then even the precautions you would take for yourself.

This is a true story guys: My best friend had two pet pirannhas and these fuckers were vicious. Well considering that the little bastards were already the size of his palm he decided to juice them up b/c pretty soon they would cost too much too feed and would outgrow his tank. well He finished his cycle early due to complications with the parental figures and decided to administer 1/4 cc a week to each fish. Well my friend had some Finquel left over from a few weeks later when he bought the fish for the transportation and exchanging of tanks. Finquel is a marine tranquilizer used for transportation and surgery for marine life. Well after putting the little bastards into sedation we stuck them each with 1/4 cc of test ena and put them back into the tank. About two or three hours the fuckers were swimming like they both got laid, they were the happiest little fuckers I had ever saw, well after our workout that evening we went back to his house to check on the little bastards and one of the fish was at the bottom of the tank and the tank had blood residue everywhere and the other fish had jumped out of the tank,the fucker was obviously evolving and wanted to get out and find chris to kick his ass for keeping him in captivity

McBain is offline Member
    I hope this is a joke. I fucking hate people that abuse their animals like this for kicks. I know kids who feed their dog beer or blow pot in the dogs face or give it acid. It's fucked up. When you were a child would you have wanted your parents to conduct experiments on you for fun? That's how you have to think of it, as a dog owner you are the dog's entire world.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    This is some shit I'm reading here...if you have that little respect and concern for that animal, give him up for christs sake. I'll take him.
    Why would you even consider doing that? To show off to your cool friends? Unless you plan on fattening him up to eat him, keep the pins pointing in your direction. Jesus.

chinups Guest
    ACID. Now thats sick. I would have to kick some ass. I would never imagine doing something to harm my dog. People are fucking morons sometimes....

Vice is offline Associate Member
    um st8hellnback, it's a pet, not a freaking farm animal, that are bread to be slaughtered.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    I would never do that to my dog but thats just my 2 cents

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    If you give aas to your dog you are going to get bad karma and come back in your next life as a dog and someones going to f**k with you.
    Leave the dog alone he'll probaly end up having a roid-rage and mauling you to death.

What you guys fail to realize is many of these drugs are vet based. And I am sure there is an effective and safe way to administor it. But I would call a vet and ask them about the admission of a vet based steroid . Like, "I have some Equipoise for ol' Betsy and wanted to give some doses to my dog who gets plenty of exercise (assuming he does). What would be the proper administration?"

Used safely it could be beneficial for lean body mass and fat loss - why wouldn't it. 90 percent of us use the shit and we are not farm animals. If you feel so strong about it - why do you use it? Am I totally out of line here?

BTW - I would not condone giving it to a breed that is naughty by nature - just as I would not condone AAS to humans that can not control their temper.

Bottomline - do the research for your dog. Ask a Vet and read as much as you can about the topic before you do anything. Just like you did for yourself before you began AAS use. Obviously not too many of us know the protocal...

thate is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl
    Sublime,
    one of my friend got a dog from one of his friends who was giving test shots to the dog in question. A couple years after the last shot, my friend had to bring the dog to the vet to put the animal down: the dog was still too agressive,dangerous and sexually disturbed.
    A dog is not a toy to be proud to show to your boys!!!!!!!!

LG
    Couldn't you just give the dog fina or deca only cycles to lower his sex drive?

Originally posted by thate

Couldn't you just give the dog fina or deca only cycles to lower his sex drive?
    Are you making a bad joke or are you serius? It dosnt work the same way as in humans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information