MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member

Running while on Sus and Decca

Im sure this has been answered, but im courious what this would do to your heart rate. Im going to start a pretty intense lifting/speed&agility training in the summer while on gear, does anyone this this could potenitialy be bad?

DaRooster is offline New Member

??

WeLL? what would you use bro???

bump

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: ??

Originally posted by DaRooster
    WeLL? what would you use bro???
    Sounds to me like you're intentionally being a dick. So if you want to enlighten us...go ahead...if not...shut up.

If I'm wrong about your intentions I apologize in advance. But JJ has helped PUH-LENTY of guys here at AR. He doesn't blow smoke and he doesn't bullshit.

kylegrnt1 is offline New Member
    has anyone had an entense buring when running or doing cardio when on a cycle. That use to happen to me felt like a incredible pump. well if this has happend to anyone else let me know or if you know how to make it stop. thanks

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by kylegrnt1
    has anyone had an entense buring when running or doing cardio when on a cycle. That use to happen to me felt like a incredible pump. well if this has happend to anyone else let me know or if you know how to make it stop. thanks
    its a crazy pump by the sounds of it and yes i've had em too. got em from both dbol and tren . it was really hard to run my calves felt like they were going to explode!

dunno how to make em stop other than stop taking what causes em.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    If you are looking for an endurance drug, winny is my choice. With Test as JJ said, you will be building muscle, and the larger the muscles the more oxygen they will need to sustain and perform. Winny shreads muscle and makes it hard, (muscle that is) along with other things I found. The only problem I see with Winny is that it sometimes dries out your joints, promoting injury. Just be sure and drink plenty of fluids and take some Milk Thistle/AlA's and so forth. Just my two cents worf.

bigtraps is offline Member
    I have used sus, deca , eq, eneth,d-ball,tren , and winny. I can not run while using any of them. The pumps in my calfs and shins is to great. I have to settle for biking, incline walking, stepper, ect. seems like anything but running.

roch is offline Member
    bigtraps, thanks for the info. I just started taking sust 3 weeks ago and was wondering why I couldn't run due to the leg pump. I feel better knowing this info from your past experience.

thanks! roch

my main question was with my heart rate and blood pressure higher than normal, would the running have any adverse effects on me?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    if you start to get dizzy and feel like someone is sitting on your chest, stop the running and check your bp the next day. If you heart just moves faster when you are running you are totally fine; thats your goal right?
    MM

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    What about Eq and aerobic running. i am a distance runner and trying to harden up. I believe EQ is a good hardening agent but it also stimulates erythropoiesis. I know alot of bicyclist in this year's tour de France have been banned becuase of use with equipoise . This seems only to help the user's ENDURANCE activity while helping them to be a small 140lbs of steel. Is this a good observation. Expert advice is greatly wanted on this subject.

Thread Information