SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Someone Please Help

Hi,

I have been taking cytomel for three days now and tomorrow I am planning on starting 50mg of d-bol per day. I usually take 1 cytomel pill early morning and the second after 5:00pm. I was wondering, if I take a cytomel pill tomorrow morning, can I take d-bol at the same time? How many d-bol pills should I take? I have the ttokyo d-bol which is 10mg pills. Should I take all 5 at the same time or divide it into multiple doses?

Thanks

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    whoa tiger, taper up on the dbol , chicks dont like guys with bigger rounder tits, start with 20mg/day week one, 30mg/day, week 2 etc until 50mg/day then taper down. also two orals, make sure to be taking about 1200mg of milk thistle a say for your livers sake, and drinks tons of h20

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    No need to taper dbol up or down. Keep nolva on hand. If it is your first time with dbol then go with 30mg/d.

Ok

My friend started his first day with 150mg of the same Ttokyo d-bol. He said his mass and strength were like WHOA! He does have a little bit of acne showing on his arms, but he said it should go away after the cycle.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Just d-bol? If that's all I'd spit them and be prepared for the gains to diminish afterward. Do however pyramid down.

Mike Guest
    Oh goodness - at the risk of adding ANOTHER opinion here - YES you can take the two at the same time - NO you dont need to taper dbol up or down and NO you dont want to take all dbol at once - take 4-6 times a day (split the dose up) one dose preferably about 45 minutes before lifting

150mg of dbol - with a LITTLE acne? Do yourself a favor STOP listening to your friend - I have a feeling he doesn't know anything

If you are doing a dbol only cycle - research more and consider adding an injectible - if not this cycle then next

Yes milk thistle is a good idea (start ten days prior to oral and end day days after)

and as for whether 50 is apporiate for you dbol dose...if this is your first cycle I think it's excessive - start 30-35 - any more than that is silly - for too many reaosns to list

be safe

Mike... there are no other opinions after you have spoken! lol

Mike Guest
    Hey DB101 - I like you're old quote! Put it back!

No Whining!

Mike Guest
    LOL touche.......

Well...

Well my friend did the 150mg the first day and then after that he used 50mg/day. I saw the acne on his arms, and a little on his shoulders. He said I should take 50mg/day because I weigh over 250 lbs. There was also another guy that told me the same thing. They said I should use Equibolan at the end of the cycle. They might put me on that liquid d-bol on sunday though...either that or Anadrol50.

What do you all think of anadrol50?

Mike Guest
    I think you REALLY need to consult this board BEFORE your friends. I may be wrong but it sounds like you may be embarking on your FIRST cycle and anadrol is not the way to go - also you dont need 50mg of dbol - it's not a weight issue - what DO you weigh though and what is your bf%?

BTW - your friend is still silly for taking dbol at 150 - you dont front load dbol

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    first cycle stay away from anadrol just do some more research before you start wolfining down Dbal like tictacs. No need to taper though stack it with another As of your choice

Ok...im trying to stay on this thread...

I will stay on this thread...I made a few mistakes because I am new to this board. Here are the questions I wanted someone to help me out with:

Is this a good stack for me:

Test400: 1cc/week
    Sten: 1cc/week
    Reforvit: 40-5-mg/day

What is a good injectable for rapid mass/strength gains, that I would not have to inject everyday, I am trying to go 3 at the most per week. I am 240-250 lbs. and 6ft.

This is what I have used so far:

Monday: 2 cytomel
    Tuesday: 2 Cytomel
    Wednesday: 2 Cytomel
    Thursday: 2 Cytomel/50mg of D-Bol
    Friday: 2 Cytomel/40mg of D-bol

Someone please help me out.

Thanks

SOMEONE HELP!

This is my second day of d-bol, and I noticed that I have some hair falling out of my head. My mom said that there is not male pattern baldness on her side of the family.

I am thinking because my first day I took 50mg of d-bol

today I took 20mg of d-bol so far.

If I lower the dosage will my hair stop falling out?

Depends if you wanna be bald soon how much hair you losing???

My hair

Not big chunks, but usually if I rub my hair a few strands will fall out.

Thats normal I asked my barber and he said dont worry about losing a few hair when you rub your hair

Thanks...

Thanks...I really appreciate it. I have also decided to get some proscar as soon as possible.

Thanks

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditch the sten

Proscar does help the more I think about it I might need to invest in a supply soon........Cant beat the price its cheaper than propecia

Thread Information