massripped is offline Junior Member

I Have Cycle Prepared.. Am I missing anything?

5'8 143 lbs. 28 yrs. old

My cycle is: sustanon 500mg -- 10 weeks
    eq 400mg -- 10 weeks
    dbol 30mg ED -- 4 weeks

Arimidex .25mg ED
    ALA 1200mg ED

My question is am I missing something here or should I add something else in here to prevent side effects.

I read another post where someone thought they were getting gyno while on Arimidex. Am I good with what I have?

Also do you think I need anything for hairloss?

Thanx for any input you have.

marx is offline Member
    Do you have clomid? Also i keep nolvadex on hand just incase the arimidex doesn't do the trick, but i've never had to use it. If it were me i'd have a little stash of nolvadex just in case....

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok bro well for the hailoss you can either try proscar or saw palmetto its up to you depends how prone you are to mpb, if you are receeding or thining maybe run the proscar or finastride if you are just worrying and not prone you can still add it or try saw palmetto.

peace

viper is offline Member
    TOJ...i think im following every thread you do today...leave me a little something to say. and stop giving all those good answers before me..HAHA
    if your are not receeding, i usually tell people to look at their dad. if he has a hairline problem, you have the genetics for it to. so protect yourself...

I forgot to put it yeah I got clomid.
    How much is nolvadex and when would you use it when you are already taking Arimidex and how much.

As for the hairloss how much is proscar? If you have to run it through the whole cycle I imagine its pretty expensive. I also read that it takes like 6 months to start working.

If I take saw palmetto at what dosage? Do I take it through the whole cycle?

Thanx

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    not too sure on the hailoss tips so i'll leave that question alone....as for the novaldex...take it ONLY when you begin to experience gyno symptoms (itchy nipps, swollen, or sensative)....i've read to take 80mg for the first day then 40mg until symptoms go away and then 20mg ed for the remainder of the cycle...through clomid. I like Ajax's idea of never starting a cycle unless you have at LEAST 60 - 20mg tabs of Nov.
    Hope this helps!

Has anyone ordered from menspharmacy for proscar? Or medicapharma for nolvadex ? Any good? Thanx

I read somewhere that 80mg is to much.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    80mg is to much i never seen anyone say that much

peace

Thread Information