Thread: anadrol

ballbuster is offline New Member

Question anadrol

How long to see results for anadrol ?two or three weeks?I'm on my second week,just curious how much weight could i gain

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    how much are you taking...what are your stats.

age? current weight? training experience? workout intensity? are you stacking it with anything esle is this your first AS?

And on top of all that you do understand that everyone is different.

Hey Shredz,
    i'm 33 yrs.old,weigh 220,my sets are train to failure.No problem in my diet.I've taken d-bol and decadurabolin redijects about2 yrs ago.Right now i'm taking sustanon 250 with my anadrol .My cycle is this:1-3-3-1 thats anadrol tabs per day for the four weeks,and sustanon250:250mg 1st wk,500mg 2nd wk.,500mg 3rd wk.,250 mg 4th wk.I realize everyone is different.Wanted round about figure.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I gained 20pds on two weeks of anadrol .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why are you only running sust for 4 weeks? You shouldn't pyramid your sust either. Keep it constant at 500mg/week for a minimum of 8 weeks. And I think that 150mg/day of drol is quite high for a 2nd timer, but since you are already in your 2nd week I guess it's a mute point. I'd suggest a little more research next time around.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    You should notice gains your first week on A-bombs. Usually gain a lot of weight in 2 weeks. What brand are they? Maybe they're fake.

Yeah,its my second time around using as.Two yrs ago i used them,after that i was not sure about ordering.My source quit so i stopped.I been doing some research since,and got the balls to order again.It's scary sending $ to someone you don't know,but it's the price you pay if you want to be big.I'm using anadrol ,sus,d-bol,and deca in my cycle,tell me what you think.anadrol:50mg/day 1st wk.150mg/day2ndwk.150mg/day3rd wk 50mg/day4thwk.
    along with anadrol is sus 250:250mg/1stwk.next 7wks.is500mg/wk.I only have 1000 mg of sus. for 4 wks. till i get my next gear.Week 5 i'm starting d-bol:25mg/day 1stwk.50mg/day the following three weeks along with 200mg/wk of deca.I'll lay off for 8 weeks after that.I know things are hot right now,so i hope i get my next gear.Thanks for info.and advice everyone.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    So if I'm reading this right your cycle looks like this:

weeks 1-4 anadrol @ 50/day, 150/day, 150/day, 50/day
    weeks 1-4 sust @ 250mg, 500mg, 500mg, 250mg
    weeks 5-8 dbol @ 50/day, 100day, 100day, 100day
    weeks 6-8 deca @ 200mg/week

First of all this is a TERRIBLE stack!!! Who in the blue hell came up with this abomination?? 1)Why do you hate your liver? You plan on running 17AA for 8 weeks straight!! Not smart at all. Anadrol is the harshest of orals and yet you are planning on 150mg/day....very unwise. 2) No need to taper your sust. and you should have run it for 8 weeks straight @ 500mg/week 3) deca @ 200mg/week is too low and your not even starting until week 6!?!? It will take at least 2-3 weeks before the effects of deca even kick in...the rest of the gear will be out of your system by then!!

This is an example of a poorly planned stack due to not enough research, hopefully we can all learn something from this.

You will likely gain some quick size and strength from the anadrol, but unless you have clomid post cycle you can kiss a lot of it good-bye. And since you can't even take clomid until 3 weeks after you last deca shot, you will have already started to lose some of that mass you gained from the drol. I sure as hell hope your eating isn't as fucked up as this cycle! No offence bro, but this is truly a clusterfuck!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Why do we feel a need to make stacking difficult? Your cycle's crazy bro. Why not go with something better, and alot simpler such as:
    dbol or abombs 1-4 weeks 25mg-50mg depending on dbol or a-bombs
    sus 500mg/week 1-10 weeks
    deca 400mg/week 1-10
    clomid post cycle

Thread Information