Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    171

    best way to ship gear

    what is the best company to ship your gear with..usps,ups,fedex,dhl??and what kind of shipping like next day, ground etc..signature required??delievery confirmation??could anyone give me any ideas

  2. #2
    BROTHERHOOD's Avatar
    BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    113
    I used to send weed in the mail and I always used USPS because they cant search your mail without a warrant.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    171
    dude that beezie has so much booty...but yea i was thinking about usps...did u do delivery confirmation or anything or did u just send it priority mail??this is domestic by the way

  4. #4
    BROTHERHOOD's Avatar
    BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    113
    I never did delivery confirmation because I wanted to be able to deny it if anyone ever came knocking on my front door for any reason. I always changed my name slightly by a couple of letters so that would give me another excuse to use in the denying process.(I was shipping it to myself from the cannibis club in california)

    Remember if you ever get caught DENY DENY DENY, and then DENY SOME MORE.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    171
    koo thanks...anyone else got any suggestions?

  6. #6
    PLAYA4LIFE's Avatar
    PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    264
    usps priority the only service and company I use.

  7. #7
    Hard Head's Avatar
    Hard Head is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mid Atlantic
    Posts
    965
    Never use the postal service, it is a felony. Use a private service, UPS or Fedex. There is not even a question. Plus UPS - you can track the packages to their destination. Nice truffle infused olive oil....

  8. #8
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Never use the postal service, it is a felony. Use a private service, UPS or Fedex. There is not even a question. Plus UPS - you can track the packages to their destination. Nice truffle infused olive oil....
    yeah but the likely hood of gettin caught is much higher with ups cause they have alot less packages so they can spot stuff easier. usps unless it leaks or falls out they just process it. and u can get a trackin # with usps too so u can follow it...

  9. #9
    Hard Head's Avatar
    Hard Head is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mid Atlantic
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yeah but the likely hood of gettin caught is much higher with ups cause they have alot less packages so they can spot stuff easier. usps unless it leaks or falls out they just process it. and u can get a trackin # with usps too so u can follow it...
    Whatever...

  10. #10
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Both ways are risky, I'd think it's all about how professional the packaging is either way you go. Be safe.

  11. #11
    jkdpress10's Avatar
    jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    @ d Gym
    Posts
    147
    bump

  12. #12
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,351
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    I used to send weed in the mail and I always used USPS because they cant search your mail without a warrant.
    Your avator is being removed because it's against the rules

  13. #13
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,351
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdpress10
    bump
    nope...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •