paulie is offline New Member

Question Test enan. and Deca...

Lets say hypothetically, if one were to run test enanthate at 250mg per week along with deca -dur. at 200mg per week, for 8 weeks, would this be a good cycle. Would the Deca cause you to maintain some of that mass from the test? Along with clomid at the end...? I guess what i'm asking is do these two compliment each other...

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    It a nice cycle for a beginner, I personally would go with eq instead of the deca but that’s just my opinion and my past experience with deca, but over all you should see some nice gains from it.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I am taking 200 test depo cyp and 340 mg deca , 10 ius hgh per week.

My cycle is long for the test because it will more than likely be a year round thing since my body stopped making enough test on its own. So please keep this in mind as you review what I call my cycle.

cycle looks like:

already done weeks 1 - 7
    week 1: 100 test
    week 2: 100 test 8 iu hgh per week
    week 3: 100 test 8 iu hgh per week

my fatigue and depression really started to improve

week 4: 100 test 8 iu hgh per week
    week 5: 100 test 8 iu hgh per week

started to see gains in gym.

week 6: 100 test 8 iu hgh per week
    week 7: 100 test 8 iu hgh per week

as of may 24, up 10 lbs lean muscle or so from start of this cycle

blood work done doc raised test and hgh. may cycle me to hcg in 7 weeks, so I added deca to increase gains and help with joint pain in elbow and add clomid since I cannot do nolvadex because it lowers igf-1 level (doing hgh to raise igf-1). my estrogen level is 20 and doc says that really low and should not have any gyno worries.

May 26th or so, I am making hugh gains and feeling great all but for tendon pain in elbows, hope deca will help this.

week 8: 200 test, 10 iu hgh per week, 340 deca, 25 mg clomid

week 9: -15 same as week 8

weeks 16 - 17: off test and deca, continue clomid at 50 mg per day

week 18: hcg 1000 iu per day 10 days (or what ever doc tell me), continue clomid 50 mg per day 1 WEEK.

Well thats my plan. I know several members are aware of what I am doing in others post I made. just wanted to share this with you (paulie) anyone that has comments on this pls let me know what you think too.

Looks like you(paulie) and I are doing very similar cycle if you knock off the first 7 weeks of mine, that was for hormone replace therapy. I am very please with results so far but its only been 4 days since I did my first deca injection so I cant tell you much about that yet. also keep in mind that I am doing hgh too.

Lets keep in touch and compare gains and all.....

good luck.....

btw their is a lot of good info on the drug profile area here at AR, you may already read about.

Paulie you might also let us know how old you are, any experience with cycles, your goals, etc. it helps the really experienced folks give you better feed back.

Androplex, i was just contemplating this cycle, not sure if i'll use this one or not. I've had a little experience with a cycle or 2. But that was about 10 years ago, lol. I'm 37 years old and starting to battle father time, i thought a little cycle or two might help me kick his ass just for a little while...lol. I'd kinda like to add about 20lbs or so of mass( i weigh 205 right now) and would like too follow the bulking cycle up with a cutting/hardening cycle a couple of monthes after that. Sounds like you're a pro at this. Thanks for the help, you made it sound like i knew what i was talkin about...

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Paulie, thanks for the compliment, about pro and all but I dont think so. I have just read a lot, spent a lot time on this board reading others posts, reading most of the drug profiles, reading other steriod boards drug profiles, and talking to three doctors a great deal, and also understanding my blood work results. Pro, no that I am not. someone that really respect the members on this board, yes. they are the real pro's.

let me know when you start and lets keep in touch

Your cycle looks good to me for what you want to do. You are old enough, dont be insulted I am too, that you might want to look at hgh. It is very costly and you should take for 6 months. You will NOT lose your gains made on hGH. If you have any fat problems it will be the best thing you did for yourself. Just remember that the FDA highly regulates this and sometimes you need to go to the age rejuvenation centers (do a search on the internet) to get the hgh. Most will not work with members under the age of 35. blood work may be required too.
    Last edited by androplex; 05-30-2002 at 03:59 AM.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca @ 400mg Test @ 500mg.

For a guy of your age, size, I wouldn't believe you will see too many gains on that dose, but please don't take this as more is better, it is your call, and lower dose cycles are always going to be of some benefit. Having used Deca and Eq. I would recommend deca, Norma Hella's preferably 2ml/200mg, seems to be the best I have tried, and is cheaper that items such as yellow top.

Cool Andro, i'll keep in touch and let you know time and again how its going. Thanks for the info BigAl, those seem like high doses tho. I'm afraid my ass would feel like a dart board...haha. I might step it up to that tho, more size never hurt anyone i guess...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bro, I'm doing 400mg/wk of test en and 400mg/wk of deca for 10 weeks - also winny 50mgs/ed wks 8-12. If you are wanting 20 lbs, you may have to do a couple of low dose cycles. The cycle I am doing is still what I would consider a low dose cycle. My ass hasn't felt too much like a pin cushion either - 2 cc's, 2 times per week - not too bad at all. I am in week 5 and I am up about 10 lbs. I also am 30 years young.

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention it, but, make sure your diet is clean. Make sure to have your anti-e's on hand. Good luck.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information