BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Baseball, Caminiti, & Roids

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if you guys are talking about the big "Roid's" in baseball story that is growing by the day. It always seemed pretty obvious to me that guys like Caminiti were juicin...I also think Bagwell, Mac, Sosa, Giambi, and alot of the others are or were too. Just take a look at them...they got all of the characteristics of OVERUSERS.

Anyway, here is a link to the SI article if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_...port/steroids/

Comments guys????

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    More power to them...I don't have a problem if they wanna use juice...

$uperman is offline Member
    bro it sooo obvious that plenty of ball players are juicing. compare player pictures from last year to this year and look at the difference. half of them are around 15 lbs heavier. one player that comes to mind is brett boone , that guy blew up over the off season. as long as they dont started beating oposing teams w/ bats i dont see a prob w/ it.

Guys,

I totally agree. Why not especially if MLB is not gonna test them or have any rules...that arent doing anything wrong.

Roids should be legal....

B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member
    Come on who are we kidding here? All professional athletes are on some form of Sports Enhancement Drugs. I would go as far as to say 90-95% are on.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah,, Boone blew WAY up,, and he's stands there saying (with a straight face) that it was "Dedication to training and proper diet in the off season..." yeah, and a ass pumped full of TEST!! ya puffy Bastard!
    if I was a baller I'd juice,, hell,, what am I talking about,, I juice anyway!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What I thought was interesting was that Caminiti said he used steroids for a very long time with no break. That he didn't learn until late that you needed to cycle. He feels some of his injuries and other problems are because he didin't use them correctly. Looks like he could have benefited as a member of this board. Not sure if AR was around that long ago but I imagine this place has saved many from making unhealthy choices.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

baseball

Anyone wonder what's going to be in Canseco's book? I know a lot of guys in the league are juicing and even got info for a couple who i won't name.
    The shit flies around those clubhouses like sunflower seeds. Bonds...YES McGwire,canseco,boone,sosa,juan gonzales,brad fullmer,brady anderson,giambi,rocker,half the colorado rockies,Piazza...yes
    It's their bodies, but it kind of makes all the records a little tainted. imagine mickey mantle or fat-ass babe ruth on juice.
    It's good business for someone out there.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    omg have u seen bagwell lately what a freak. when he is up to bat he looks like a linbacker ready to tak someones head off. and he hits like 500 foot shots into the nearest river(if u saw his record setting hr) come on he has got to be no somthing

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I think steroid use in baseball is bullshit. Look at Mcgwire breaking the single season homerun record then bonds, if there asses where not on steroids they would of not broke the record. I think it is a disgrace to baseball. Was Ruth, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays or Roger Maris on steroids? No. And what was so good about those guys also is that the fields were bigger too. They should test them like they do the NFL.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    but everyone is on growth in the nfl and short esters in the off season. i said it before, i think this media thing is going to blow up, not blow over... juice is doing too much to change sports as we know it.

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    And you know what the Baseballs Players Union's objection to testing is?????? "Its an invasion of privacy to our players" gimme a break.....

I went to a couple of Cubs games this season.....OMG!!! Sosa is sooooo freakin jacked......from the upperdeck he looks like a robot walking around....he's gotta be on some serious shit....

latman49 is offline Member
    I agree that some of the guys that juice are obvious!

Bonds-add 30 lbs and hits 24 more homers than his career best
    Big Mac-just look at the acne on his neck!!
    Sosa-when was the last time you saw a 235lb Dominican?
    Boone-goes from looking like a middle infielder to a middle linebacker
    Bagwell-why does he like his uniform baggy? To hide the extra 15lbs he adds each season
    Miguel Tejada-same as Sosa
    Giambi- Big Mac's protege, he learned from the king of juice!

While these are obvious juicers, there are guys who obviously don't and still succeed. They deserve some credit!

Lance Berkman-he's a doughboy and still cranks homers
    Vladimir Guererro-kid can just mash-period!
    Todd Helton-if he juiced, he wouldn't have that turkey neck!
    Luis Gonzalez-posterboy for juiced balls, not juiced bodies.
    Arod- kid can hit, and if he does juice, he hides it well.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    i heard A-rod did GH. Notice he wears baggy pants now? Rocker took too much and is tweaked out.
    Today's records should have an asterisk. smaller fields and juiced up hitters have changed everything.
    Kevin Brown...he's juiced up. 185 lbs to 235 with a garden hose running through his arm...hmmm i wonder why he's always hurt? and the attitude to boot.
    The list of guys on the sauce is too long to list. Test 'em and see who's power numbers crash in august and september when they're off the sauce.

Hey,

Glad this brought up so much discussion. Seems like all of BBall is juiced. Not just a bunch of old fat guys anymore...not its a bunch of old juiced up guys.

Kinda scary..remember John Kruk.....where would he be in today's game....batboy???

Later

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I think Gonzo admitted to being on growth. Although, I think he has it prescribed, so there's notinhg wrong with that. What about Ron Gant? Holy hell...that guy is freaking enormous. Junior Spivey for the dbacks. Danny Bautista. Maybe Damian Miller, hes pretty solid. Maybe Erubiel Durazo.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    A-Rod and Frank Thomas both want steroid testing, so I doubt they're juicing - unless thats a reverse psychology thing.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Someone mentioned Brady Anderson. He was about 175 at one time then put on about 35lbs and hit his 50 home runs a few years back. I saw him a few weeks ago when the indians were in town and it looks like he is down 25lbs. He looks really skinny again, maybe he stopped since his career is about over.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Barry Bonds? Gary Sheffeild? trained together, juiced together? It is all Horse shit. Would testing even solve anything or reduce the numbers, I hardly think so. However, I dont think the problem is steriods in Professional sports. I am more concerned.. err. rather amused about the Crack epidemic. Do we remember Darryl Strawberry or Doc Gooden. Thats just some funny shit. I would rather see a 75 HR season than watching Doc Gooden smoke some crack.

Thread Information